Customer Service Representative Tender Specialist – native Italian
- Amersfoort, Netherlands
We are looking for a proactive Customer Service Representative / Tender Specialist who speaks (near) native Italian to join our expanding team at Applied Medical’s European headquarter located in Amersfoort (NL). In this role, you will be responsible for managing the tender process and processing customer orders.
You will be part of our Customer Service Tender Team and you will report to the Team Leader Tenders.
- Identify and organize tender submissions in a timely manner
- Issue all tender documentation using pre-approved templates, operating procedures and following public procurement regulations
- Support the local sales team in responding to requests for sending price quotations, account set-up, sales brochures and samples when needed for the tenders
- Support the organization in processing pricing requests in SAP
- Ensure that all incoming calls are answered and be watchful that telephones lines are covered at all times by respective team members by following our Service Level Agreement
- Process and manage the daily customer order flow in SAP coming from different order channels (e.g. EDI, email, fax phone call)
- Translate basic English documents into Italian
- Assist and train team members if required
- Perform other Customer Service tasks as required
- Bachelor education level is preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience
- Fluency in Italian (near native) and English, both written and spoken
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel
- Living in the Netherlands
- A challenging position within a fast growing, dynamic and innovative company
- Good remuneration package including pension and travel allowance
- Many growth and training opportunities
- Various teambuilding and wellness activities
- New and modern work environment including excellent restaurant facilities
- Possibility to engage in volunteer projects
- Informal and international work environment with over 30 nationalities
Are you an individual who thrives in a fast-paced and challenging, yet casual business environment? We are looking forward to receiving your application (CV and short motivation) in English. Only candidates living in the Netherlands will be considered for this position.
Please look at our website www.appliedmedical.com for more information about our company.