Product Management Analyst – Medical Devices
- Amersfoort, Netherlands
Applied Medical, a global medical device company, invites exceptional individuals to pursue a career in our progressive organization. With approximately 3,500 dedicated team members across the globe and our state-of-the-art manufacturing plants in the United States and The Netherlands, we are one of the fastest growing and most innovative companies in the medical device industry.
Within our European headquarters, located in Amersfoort (NL), we develop, manufacture and support the implementation of our products across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. What connects us all is our common goal to provide exceptionally innovative surgical products that enhance procedures and patient outcomes both clinically and economically.
We are looking for a Product Management Analyst (entry level) to join our team at Applied Medical’s European headquarter located in Amersfoort (NL This is a full-time position where you will be primarily responsible for understanding and defining our customers’ clinical needs and the implementation of solutions. In addition you will support the product life-cycle in all phases, including market research, product development, product launch, product changes, post-market surveillance and product obsolescence.
You will become part of the Clinical Development team (12 team members) and report to the Associate Clinical Development Manager or Clinical Development Manager.
Within Applied Medical this position has the internal job title of Clinical Development Analyst.
- Help define the clinical and economic needs of our customers (i.e. surgeons and hospitals) and work with multiple departments to develop and implement solutions
- Support all phases of the product life cycle (e.g. product development, product launch, product changes, and product obsolescence)
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of key surgical procedures and products through observation in the operating room, discussions with clinicians, congress attendance, literature searches etc.
- Help identify and understand emerging surgical procedures and technologies
- Understand the healthcare systems, market dynamics and competitive landscapes in the various countries we support
- Help facilitate adoption of new/alternative surgical techniques and practices
- Support product sales by understanding the sales challenges and working with multi-functional groups to develop and implement solutions
- Assist with the development of product training, positioning, advertising etc.
- Help to identify and evaluate opportunities to support surgeon-led clinical research
- Support our participation in national and international trade shows/congresses
- Support requests from the field for product information
- Bachelor's/Master's degree, preferably related to healthcare or biology
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Availability to travel frequently (~20-30%), including occasional evenings and weekends
- Capable of effectively managing multiple deadlines and projects
- Strong analytical skills, interpersonal skills, and commitment to continuous learning and self-improvement
- Ability to adapt to rapidly evolving situations and needs
The following qualifications are desirable, but not mandatory
- Fluency in multiple European languages
- Knowledge of colorectal, general, bariatric, urologic, and/or gynecologic surgery and products
What we offer
- A challenging position within a fast growing, dynamic and innovative company
- Informal and international work environment with over 30 nationalities
- Good remuneration package including pension and travel allowance
- Opportunity for personal development and continuous learning
- Many teambuilding, wellness and volunteer opportunities
- Modern work environment including an excellent restaurant
At Applied Medical, we believe in the power of working together to make a positive and meaningful difference. Our common goal is to improve healthcare through meeting the needs of clinicians and patients. Our team members enjoy an environment that allows opportunity for growth and choice in individual career paths as they develop their skills and knowledge. We are dedicated to creating an environment where team members of diverse backgrounds are valued, challenged and acknowledged.
Applied Medical is looking for exceptional people who share in our mission and are driven to make a difference in the lives of others. We look forward to receiving your CV and motivation letter in English.
Only candidates living in the Netherlands will be considered for this position.
Please look at our website; www.appliedmedical.com for more information about our company.