Internship Product Management
- Amersfoort, Netherlands
Applied Medical, a global medical device company, invites exceptional individuals to pursue a career in our progressive organization. With approximately 3,500 dedicated team members across the globe and our state-of-the-art manufacturing plants in the United States and The Netherlands, we are one of the fastest growing and most innovative companies in the medical device industry.
Within our European headquarters, located in Amersfoort (NL), we develop, manufacture and support the implementation of our products across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. What connects us all is our common goal to provide exceptionally innovative surgical products that enhance procedures and patient outcomes both clinically and economically.
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join our Clinical Development team at Applied Medical’s European headquarters located in Amersfoort (NL). We are open to students who are available between 24 to 32 hours per week for a period of 3 to 6 months. As a proactive intern you will support with various product related projects, including but not limited to the research on the clinical/customer need, R&D, post-market surveillance and sales support.
As an intern within Clinical Development you will be part of the multi-national Clinical Development team (11 team members) and you will report to the Associate Clinical Development Manager.
- Gain a basic understanding of the medical device industry
- Provide support with ongoing projects including but not limited to market research activities, Customer Experience Reports (CERs), tender analysis and education projects
- Filter and analyze product and market related data from various sources
- Opportunity to think ‘outside the box’ to generate fresh ideas/approaches
- Currently enrolled in hbo/ master's program
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment as well as work individually
- Ability to execute tasks quickly and with meticulous accuracy and consistency
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office programs, including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Availability to start as soon as possible and available between 24-32 hours per week for 3-6 months (by mutual agreement)
What we Offer
- A challenging internship within a fast growing, dynamic and innovative company in the medical device industry
- An internship compensation will be provided
- Informal and international work environment with over 30 nationalities
At Applied Medical, we believe in the power of working together to make a positive and meaningful difference. Our common goal is to improve healthcare through meeting the needs of clinicians and patients. Our team members enjoy an environment that allows opportunity for growth and choice in individual career paths as they develop their skills and knowledge. We are dedicated to creating an environment where team members of diverse backgrounds are valued, challenged and acknowledged.
Applied Medical is looking for exceptional people who share in our mission and are driven to make a difference in the lives of others. We look forward to receiving your CV and motivation letter in English.
Please look at our website; www.appliedmedical.com for more information about our company.