Customer Service Representative Tender Specialist – native Italian
- Amersfoort, Netherlands
Applied Medical, a global medical device company, invites exceptional individuals to pursue a career in our progressive organization. With approximately 3,500 dedicated team members across the globe and our state-of-the-art manufacturing plants in the United States and The Netherlands, we are one of the fastest growing and most innovative companies in the medical device industry.
Within our European headquarters, located in Amersfoort (NL), we develop, manufacture and support the implementation of our products across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. What connects us all is our common goal to provide exceptionally innovative surgical products that enhance procedures and patient outcomes both clinically and economically.
We are looking for a proactive Customer Service Representative / Tender Specialist who speaks (near) native Italian to join our expanding team at Applied Medical’s European headquarter located in Amersfoort (NL). In this role, you will be responsible for managing the tender process and processing customer orders.
You will be part of our Customer Service Tender Team and you will report to the Team Leader Tenders.
- Identify and organize tender submissions in a timely manner
- Issue all tender documentation using pre-approved templates, operating procedures and following public procurement regulations
- Support the local sales team in responding to requests for sending price quotations, account set-up, sales brochures and samples when needed for the tenders
- Support the organization in processing pricing requests in SAP
- Ensure that all incoming calls are answered and be watchful that telephones lines are covered at all times by respective team members by following our Service Level Agreement
- Process and manage the daily customer order flow in SAP coming from different order channels (e.g. EDI, email, fax phone call)
- Translate basic English documents into Italian
- Assist and train team members if required
- Perform other Customer Service tasks as required
- Bachelor education level is preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience
- Fluency in Italian (near native) and English, both written and spoken
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel
- Living in the Netherlands
What we offer
- A challenging position within a fast growing, dynamic and innovative company
- Informal and international work environment with over 30 nationalities
- Good remuneration package including pension and travel allowance
- Opportunity for personal development and continuous learning
- Many teambuilding, wellness and volunteer opportunities
- Modern work environment including an excellent restaurant
Applied Medical is looking for exceptional people who share in our mission and are driven to make a difference in the lives of others. We look forward to receiving your CV and motivation letter in English.
Only candidates living in the Netherlands will be considered for this position.