Territory Manager - Netherlands South West
- Breda, Netherlands
With our nearly 3,500 dedicated team members across the globe we have been developing and manufacturing advanced surgical technologies for nearly 30 years and have earned a strong reputation in the healthcare field. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing plants are located in Southern California and The Netherlands with additional distribution centers around the world.
Our belief is that everyone can make a difference. The wide-ranging experiences and perspectives of all of Applied’s team members are crucial to the continued success of the organization. We are dedicated to creating an environment where team members of diverse backgrounds are valued, challenged and acknowledged.
We are looking for a professional and driven Territory Manager with a high affinity with healthcare to join our dedicated Sales Team in the Netherlands.
In this position your main focus will be establishing and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing clients in the area of Breda.
It is essential that you are able to provide a high level of support and service to accounts and meet or exceed quota expectations as established by product segment.
- Arrange appointments with surgeons and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular 'cold' calling
- Presentations to surgeons, practice staff and nurses in surgeries
- Organize conferences for surgeons and other medical staff
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with medical staff and support administration staff
- Work with the Sales Manager to plan how to approach contacts and create effective business plans for making sales in a particular area
- Work closely together with Customer Service team on price quotations, pricing, orders samples and customer issues
- Regularly attend company meetings, Product Training, presentations and briefings
- Keep up with the latest clinical data supplied by the company and interpret, present and discuss this data with health professionals during presentations
- Keep informed of new developments in National Health Service, anticipate potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapt strategy accordingly in conjunction with the Sales Manager and Sales Director
- Bachelor/ University degree level
- 2+ years experience with surgical device sales, clinical development and/or marketing in the Operating Room
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- High-impact communicator with integrity and a bottom-line focus
- Able to work independently with a customer focus
- Living within 50km of Breda
What we Offer
- A challenging position within a fast growing, dynamic and innovative company in the medical device industry
- Extensive training in Applied Medical’s products and sales methods at our training facilities in our European Head Office
- Good remuneration package
- International working environment
Are you an individual who thrives in a fast-paced, challenging and professional, yet casual business environment and do you meet the above requirements? We are looking forward to receiving your application in English.