Senior Business Analyst
- Pallikaranai Flyover, Ganesh Avenue, Rose Avenue, Pallikaranai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600129, India
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Product Management
Explore an exciting opportunity from a Financial Technology company, ADF; Freedom to work from anywhere in India! Work on cutting end technologies and business applications.
Applied Data Finance is a US based, web-enabled consumer finance company that utilizes advanced data science to better model and measure the credit risk of non-prime borrowers. Its India office at Chennai (ADF Data Science Pvt .Ltd.) has 400 (+ and growing) employees, comprising functions, such as Data Science, Product Engineering and Model implementation, Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence, Marketing & Marketing Analytics, Quality & Testing, Operations, Compliance, Process and Project Management, Finance & Accounts, Business Analysis and Technical Documentation.
(Recently named, one of the fastest growing companies in US)
- Manages, analyses business requirements with the ability to prioritize during changes and conflicts.
- Can independently facilitate user groups and drive consensus.
- Ability to write detailed descriptions and analysis of user needs, business impacts and systems functionality for software development life cycle.
- Lead cross-functional elicitation requirements sessions with subject matter experts to determine potential conflicts/other requirements that may exist in other areas.
- Understands the project schedule and plans/prioritizes the work schedule for a team and meets deadlines consistently.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- Guide the testing team in understanding the requirements and ensure proper coverage of the functionality during the various test phases.
- Should be able to work independently and share learning's with fellow colleagues.
- 4-8 years of experience in BFS domain. Preferably in a Banking Product company
- B.Tech /B.E/Graduate in Any Specialization + an MBA
- Comprehensive and detailed Business Analysis and Requirement Documentation (BRD) skills required.
- Work experience in an agile project will be ideal
- Knowledge of financial services industry & Current Industry Practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take