Junior Analyst - Business Process
- S. No. 56/3A, Fayola Towers, Second Floor, 200 Feet Radial Rd, Pallikaranai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- Employees can work remotely
Applied Data Finance (Recently named, one of the fastest growing companies in US) is a US based, web-enabled consumer finance company that utilizes advanced data science to better model and measure the credit risk of non-prime borrowers. Its India office at Chennai (ADF Data Science Pvt .Ltd.) has 440 (+ and growing) employees, comprising functions, such as Data Science, Product Engineering and Model implementation, Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence, Marketing & Marketing Analytics, Quality & Testing, Operations, Compliance, Process and Project Management, Finance & Accounts, Business Analysis and Technical Documentation.
Recently in News
https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200818005518/en/ (Recently named, one of the fastest growing companies in US)
This role requires a good knowledge in SQL and general logical, analytical, and problem-solving skills. The candidate will work with the Non-technology, Technology, and cross functional teams to monitor existing processes, build new monitoring frameworks and logics.
- To create SQL queries and extract data from database sources
- Perform day to day monitoring of existing business critical processes
- Updating monitoring reports and handling escalation with cross-functional teams
- Create monitoring frameworks for new process
- Optimizing the monitoring queries to improve efficiency in the monitoring
- Summarizing the monitoring reports to Leads/Managers on a daily and monthly basis
- Taking part in the daily stand-up and provide updates
- Taking part in release demos and product walk-through sessions
- Updating the monitoring queries on a regular basis based on the changes/releases