- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Founded in 2001, Applerouth Tutoring Services began in Atlanta as a local tutoring group and a labor of love. We’ve since grown into a flourishing national organization with more than 200 tutors and offices in Atlanta, DC, New York, Chicago, and Seattle. Our students come to us from all over the world and span the gamut from those in pursuit of perfect SAT scores to those struggling to overcome severe learning differences. While we’ve expanded our reach, we’ve retained our down-to-earth attitude and innovative approach to education.
We’ve built our business on the motto “Better Tutors. Better Results,” but this emphasis on the quality of our team extends beyond well beyond our tutors. We are proud of the fact that our instructors, material creators, sales consultants, and service providers all outshine those of other companies in the industry.
Applerouth Tutoring Services seeks a highly motivated individual with previous experience in admissions or tutoring. Representative will be responsible for consulting with students and/or their parents via phone/email, providing appropriate tutoring recommendations, and meeting monthly sales goals.
- Hit monthly individual and team sales goals
- Maintain an organized leads pipeline
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Make appropriate tutoring recommendations based on student scores, goals, financial constraints, time constraints, etc.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with responsive account management
- Remain abreast of industry trends, competitive products, and opportunities for expansion
- Continuously hone, manage, and improve existing processes and systems
- Previous experience in the tutoring industry or previous university enrollment experience highly preferred
- Previous Applerouth or other tutoring experience helpful
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent planning, organizational and prioritization skills
- BS/BA required
- Full-time position
- Salary + Commission
- Excellent benefits