- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Founded in 2001, Applerouth Tutoring Services began in Atlanta as a local tutoring group and a labor of love. We’ve since grown into a flourishing national organization with more than 200 tutors and offices in Atlanta, Chicago, DC, Houston, New York, & Seattle. Our students come to us from all over the world and span the gamut from those in pursuit of perfect SAT scores to those struggling to overcome severe learning differences. While we’ve expanded our reach, we’ve retained our down-to-earth attitude and innovative approach to education.
We’ve built our business on the motto “Better Tutors. Better Results,” but this emphasis on the quality of our team extends beyond well beyond our tutors. We are proud of the fact that our instructors, material creators, sales consultants, and service providers all outshine those of other companies in the industry.
Applerouth Tutoring Services seeks a self-directed, motivated professional to plan, develop, implement, and evaluate all of its marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities. This individual will be responsible for driving brand awareness, lead generation, event attendance, and classroom participation in each of Applerouth’s markets, and for helping Applerouth continue to build its reputation as a thought leader in the test prep industry. This individual will also help guide the development of a cohesive branding/marketing strategy, and will ensure that marketing materials used in the individual markets comply with brand standards.
· Create & implement a comprehensive marketing plan that capitalizes on cyclical shifts in industry and is dynamically responsive to new trends
· Manage members of the marketing team
· Create & implement a public relations strategy to increase Applerouth’s brand recognition and market penetration
· Ensure the consistent implementation of brand strategy across all domestic and international markets
· Develop, coordinate, and oversee campaigns that assist business development with increasing marketing event attendance and conversion rates
· Analyze campaign effectiveness and marketing ROI
· Oversee editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all Applerouth marketing materials, whether print or electronic
· Ensure regular contact with target media and response to media requests
· Develop & leverage a coherent social media strategy to increase prospect collection and engagement
· Develop short- and long-term marketing plans that include promotional strategy as well as lead generation events
· Develop and manage marketing budget
· Monitor industry trends and ensure the company regularly adapts marketing strategies and tactics in response to relevant market research
· Participate as a member of company’s leadership team, and help shape long-term growth strategy
· 3+ years marketing experience
· Previous experience marketing in the education or tutoring fields preferred
· Previous experience working with Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Asana and Social Media (LI, FB, Twitter, Instagram) strongly preferred
· Prior experience in new media and internet advertising required
· Basic Adobe Skills (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) a plus
· Excellent writing skills
· Excellent planning, organizational and analytical skills
· BS/BA required, MBA with concentration in marketing preferred
Position Type: Full Time
Compensation: Salary + Bonus
Why Work at Applerouth?
The Team. You’d be hard-pressed to find a more fun, creative, intelligent group of people. Office meetings may sometimes get nerdy (on more than one occasion, we may have debated whether it’s grammatically correct to say “myriad of opportunities” versus “myriad opportunities”), but we have a lot of fun. Trivia nights, company lunches, April Fools pranks, etc. abound.
Autonomy. We hire the best, and we empower them to do the most. If you’re hitting your goals and keeping your clients happy, you won’t find many micromanagers among us.
Growth potential. Our materials and tutoring methods are at the cutting edge of education, and our fantastic results and customer service have contributed to rapid growth year over year. Since we promote from within whenever possible, this translates into myriad opportunities for motivated employees.
Applicants will be considered for the position on the basis of their qualifications and ability to perform the job for which they are applying. Applerouth does not discriminate based on the basis of race, color, genetics, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or status as a special disabled or other veteran covered by the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, as amended