We are in need of exceptional Business Development Managers!!
- V.A. Rufino St, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Appetite Labs sells and creates market-leading technology products for hospitality and retail, with a strong mobile-first focus. Situated in Southeast Asia, Appetite Labs aims to be the region’s leading hospitality technology partner.
Appetite Labs offers advisory and market entry services for global hospitality and retail companies looking to penetrate the Asian marketplace. Founded in 2012 by a team of senior Asian-based professionals with decades of retail and digital experience, Appetite Labs helps brands launch and grow across multiple Asian markets and verticals, using world-class analytic and mobile technologies.
Our areas of focus include:
- Retail technology systems integration and value-added reselling
- Mobile customer loyalty solutions
- Advanced retail surveillance solutions
- Advanced customer analytics
- Mobile application integration and development Appetite Labs has teams and offices in Singapore and Manila.
What we offer
- Good compensation
- Open, casual, and friendly work environment
- Skilled and approachable colleagues
- Flexible work schedule [with remote work option]
- Career growth
- Serve as the lead point of contact for customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close win-win agreements
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
Qualification and Skills
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field, preferably in Business or Management
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Specialist/Officer, Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent
- Sound judgment and good business sense
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with Google Sheets and MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to do fieldwork
- Open to work in Makati
Please send your updated resume to the link below. Only shortlisted applicants are considered for interview.