Technical Project Manager
- Los Angeles, CA
A little about Verizon Digital Media Services:
Verizon Digital Media Services brings together world-class technology to prepare, deliver and display content – so users can watch and enjoy on their terms. The purpose of our platform is simple. It delivers next-generation digital experiences for today’s demanding users, whether it be their favorite TV shows, catching up with friends via social media or shopping for the latest gadgets. Built on top of one of the world’s largest networks, our platform easily handles your users’ appetite for instant, secure and always-on media, anytime, anywhere.
Verizon Digital Media Services' oath in three words: Personalized Video Experiences
• Serve as the Scrum Master Process Engineer on 2-3 Operations or Development teams.
• Act as a servant-leader and process coach to your teams, helping them reach higher levels of agile adoption.
• Facilitate decision-making and communication between the team and the product owner.
• Assist the larger PMO with reporting status, longer-term planning, and meeting large external and internal milestones.
• Ensure smooth communication within the project team and other cross-functional teams
• Work to anticipate and quickly remove blockers and impediments to your teams' progress.
• Work closely with other members of the PMO to track and balance inter-team dependencies to avoid blockers and impediments related to cross-functional work.
• 3 years of experience in a technology or internet-oriented project management role
• Minimum of 1-year experience as a scrum master with technical or production teams.
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Experience in process and implementation management in a technology company
• CSM or PMI-ACP certification
• Technology expertise: web software, application infrastructure, data center deployments, content delivery, video streaming, IP transit, and server architecture
• CSP certification
Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We reach over one billion people around the world with a dynamic house of 50+ media and technology brands. A global leader in digital and mobile, Oath is shaping the future of media.