Senior Manager, Account Management
- Milan, Italy
Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We are a leader in digital and mobile media with a global house of 50+ brands. Oath's portfolio of brands includes HuffPost, Tumblr, Yahoo, TechCrunch, BUILD, Engadget and MAKERS. Oath is shaping the digital future.
Reporting to the Country lead for Italy, you are responsible for the management of a team of Account Managers. Your goal is to provide our customers with first-class management and operational support. You ensure the clear collaboration and communication between your team and the directors of customers, the Specialists and the teams EMEA Products.
With a solid experience in the online advertising industry, you have excellent relationship skills, good verbal and written communication, you are organized and rigorous.
You also have strong analytical skills to be able to efficiently analyze campaign performance for your advertisers and to make the best optimization recommendations.
Dynamic, passionate by developments in Digital Advertising, motivated by customer satisfaction and by exceeding your goals, you are keen to join our sales team to promote Oath advertising offer and to continue our growth in this market.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage and lead a team of Account Managers to help optimize and develop the revenue
- Exclusively selling campaigns in Native by using primarily buyers contacts in agencies (POC for Agencies Media Buyers) & in advertisers organization
- Proactively reaching out to Agencies and Buying units from Agencies and Advertiser’s Media buying team to pitch Native campaigns (opening and account structuration)
- Ensure proper delivery of daily Native campaigns respecting the client's marketing objectives and advising the buyers
- Optimization of Native campaigns
- Cross sell existing search clients and convert them into native buyers
- Closing deals, setting up these deals in our platforms and monitor delivery
- Working with Agencies and Advertisers to evangelize the programmatic value proposition from Oath addressing Media Buyers from Agencies and Media contact from Advertisers (Brand & acquisitions).
- Support the Account Executives in platform pitches and collaborate with other teams (audience specialists, etc.)
- Upsell running native campaigns
- Manage the day to day work and relationships with Agencies and Advertisers media buyers
- Pitch and sell our native product especially in converting standard display buyers and clients into native partners.
- Experience in team management/coordination: priority management, performance monitoring, employee development
- Deep and profound knowledge within the native and programmatic marketplace
- Should know the common programmatic and native players and must feel comfortable in arguing and talking those two products
- Ideally has experience in selling and managing native campaigns
- Knows mechanics and workflows of clients (Agencies & Advertisers)
- Good expertise of performance campaigns
- Ability to work across different teams: Products, and Commercial Specialists in Italy and internationally
- Fluent in English
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: Oath offers a competitive salary and benefits package. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, colour, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.