Associate NOC Analyst
- Dulles, VA
AOL’s flagship site holds all the important stories from the web, in one convenient destination. The hub for news, entertainment, sports, finance, human interest stories, and more. Plus, you can enter your location for a more relevant, localized experience.
AOL's Oath in Three Words: It's all here
- Serve as the face of support providing elite service, consistent follow up, and quick resolution of all issues.
- Ability to provide support via all communication channels such as phone, email, and chat.
- Works with the most current technology to perform initial triage, information gathering, and resolution based on specified steps.
- Maintain consistent customer communication and follow up on all open incidents.
- Escalate/route cases to appropriate parties for resolution and ensure that resolution and communication is in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
- Determine priority of action and additional resources required, based on incident severity.
- Monitor and manage communications during large-scale events.
- Develop easy to follow documentation for products, features, and services based on questions and troubles worked on.
- Provide clear step by step training to customer.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Methodical problem solver.
- At least 1 year of experience in the customer service industry.
- Available for on-site, 24x7x365 shift work
- Understand the importance of frequent and consistent communication.
- Highly motivated.
- Prioritize and manage my time.
- Easily interpret documentation and follow documented steps.
- Experience tracking my work and steps taken.
- Enjoy working as a member of a team.
- Adapt easily to a changing landscape.
- Ability to learn and advance my skill set to ensure continuous improvement.
- Work well under pressure.
Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We reach over one billion people around the world with a dynamic house of 50+ media and technology brands. A global leader in digital and mobile, Oath is shaping the future of media.