Associate NOC Analyst
- Dulles, VA
AOL is a media technology company with a mission to simplify the internet for consumers and creators by unleashing the world's best builders of culture and code. As the 4th largest online property in the U.S., with approximately 200 million monthly consumers of its premium brands, AOL is at the center of disruption of how content is being produced, distributed, consumed and monetized by connecting publishers with advertisers on its global, programmatic content and advertising platforms. AOL's opportunity lies in shaping the future of the digitally connected world for decades to come.
The mission of AOL Technologies is to drive innovation, technical excellence and the best experiences to our 250 million customers every day. We succeed when our customers get the best products and services, and our teams get energized and have fun delivering value and top-notch performance to each and every one of them.
Technology Operations is the organization responsible for the 24x7 operation of all AOL products and services worldwide. In addition to providing on-going operational support, it is the key group responsible for building out, maintaining and evolving the Technology infrastructure upon which those products and services are based. This includes the maintenance and evolution of the global footprint of our data centers, network infrastructure, data storage and server and delivery technologies for the company.
If you are looking for a true entry into Technology, then this is the job for you!
- Serve as the face of support providing elite service, consistent follow up, and quick resolution of all issues.
- Ability to provide support via all communication channels such as phone, email, and chat.
- Works with the most current technology to perform initial triage, information gathering, and resolution based on specified steps.
- Maintain consistent customer communication and follow up on all open incidents.
- Escalate/route cases to appropriate parties for resolution and ensure that resolution and communication is in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
- Determine priority of action and additional resources required, based on incident severity.
- Monitor and manage communications during large-scale events.
- Develop easy to follow documentation for products, features, and services based on questions and troubles worked on.
- Provide clear step by step training to customer.
Think you have what it takes?
- Yes! I have excellent customer service skills.
- Yes! I have very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Yes! I understand the importance of frequent and consistent communication.
- Yes! I am highly motivated.
- Yes! I am a methodical problem solver.
- Yes! I can effectively prioritize and manage my time.
- Yes! I have at least 1 year of experience in the customer service industry.
- Yes! I am able to easily interpret documentation and follow documented steps.
- Yes! I have experience tracking my work and steps taken.
- Yes! I enjoy working as a member of a team.
- Yes! I adapt easily to a changing landscape.
- Yes! I have the ability to learn and advance my skill set to ensure continuous improvement.
- Yes! I am available for on-site, 24x7x365 shift work and I work well under pressure.
AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. AOL Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category. Please see the following notice regarding your Equal Employment Opportunity Rights.