Programmatic TV Operations Executive
- Sydney, Australia
AOL is a media technology company with a mission to simplify the internet for consumers and creators by unleashing the world's best builders of culture and code. As the 4th largest online property in the U.S., with more than 200 million monthly consumers of its premium brands, AOL is at the center of disruption of how content is being produced, distributed, consumed and monetized by connecting publishers with advertisers on its global, programmatic content and advertising platforms. AOL's opportunity lies in shaping the future of the digitally connected world for decades to come.
Reporting into the Head of Ad Operations, TV Product, this role is seeking a candidate that has exceptional account management, technical and operational skills coupled with a customer centric mindset. The role will be responsible for front line technical level one support on Programmatic TV (PTV) which includes QA, User onboarding, Invoicing, Sales Force requests, Training and formulating ONE by AOL: TV platform accreditations to ensure end users are empowered to use the self service platform. The role will also involve campaign management across a list of predefined clients in digital video whereby they will also provide front line support.
The role requires an applicant with fundamental systems and media/agency experience. They must be highly analytical, process driven, and obtain excellent communication skills required to liaise between end users, development teams and external business analysts.
Operations & Front Line Technical Support PTV
● Responsible for all front line level one ATV technical support queries from;
○ Inventory Partners
○ AOL TV Product and Engineering Teams
● Ability to troubleshoot ad-hoc platform requests and or issues as they arise
● Responsible for creating online training accreditation in ONE by AOL: TV
● Formulating course structure outlines including;
○ Platform Training Matrix Assessments across the entire business
○ TV’s guide for Digital Natives Assessments for client coordinators and executives
● Securing partnerships with industry partners for recognised accreditations
● Quarterly analysis reporting back to the business incl. Senior Executive Team on Assessment Findings
● Reporting weekly platform usage insights back to Demand Sales Teams to drive additional sales
● Responsible for all salesforce case management across ATV and assigned clients
● Sales systems support
● Leading ATV invoicing on a monthly basis liaising with Inventory Partners and Agency Finance Teams - interim role which will be phased out within 6 months (Nov 2017).
Client Service Management
● Managing relationships post sale and evidence of strong relationships with clients to ensure consistent the businesses scales in revenue
● Front line support across all AOL platforms to ensure they are platform enthusiasts
● Post campaign analysis and delivery of actionable insights to customers and Sales Managers
● In-depth knowledge of the customer, articulate their needs back to the business and product managers to inform future roadmaps
● 2+ years’ experience in media, preferably broadcast but not essential
● A proven track record of successful system operational support
● Passion for finding operational solutions using technology for real business problems
● Success collaborating with cross-functional groups, including management, engineering, client services, customers and sales teams
● Knowledge of software development processes and ability to understand software systems
● Operational understanding of JIRA project and issue management software is preferred
● Proactive, Outcome focused with attention to detail
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups
● A level of experience with programmatic technologies (DSP/SSP/DMP) will be preferred.
● Strong quantitative and analytical skills
● Experience with a variety of advertising categories and understanding of what inventory works for what advertisers, at what prices
● Proficient in Microsoft Office
● Highly organised, with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a team oriented collaborative fashion
● Degree is desirable
Aol is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Aol employees are rewarded competitively and are entitled to a wide range of benefits that encourage a positive lifestyle. Our recruitment team will always welcome any conversations about flexible working requirements.
We do not accept resumes from placement agencies, headhunters or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with you.