Full Stack Engineer
- Dreieich, Germany
AOL is a media technology company with a mission to simplify the internet for consumers and creators by unleashing the world's best builders of culture and code. As the 4th largest online property in the U.S., with more than 200 million monthly consumers of its premium brands, AOL is at the center of disruption of how content is being produced, distributed, consumed and monetized by connecting publishers with advertisers on its global, programmatic content and advertising platforms. AOL's opportunity lies in shaping the future of the digitally connected world for decades to come.
The AOL Publisher Platforms engineering team is focused on building a high performance, well engineered ad serving product that has 142B+ Global Monthly Impressions. We're looking to hire a Full Stack Engineer who will help us to enhance our products.
Here's what you would do
- Plan, implement and test full stack features in one of our client facing (B2B) SaaS applications
- Collaborate with a global team of engineers and product managers on a daily basis
- Work with latest client and server side technologies
- Master continuous delivery with our state of the art deployment pipelines
- Build and deliver software into our AWS infrastructure
What You’ll Need
- A passion for technology and software delivery
- Previous experience and solid knowledge in client side technologies and frameworks
- Interest and some experience in Java and server side development
- Tomcat, Spring, JAX-RS
- Strong focus on test automation and quality
- Desire to work in a fast-paced agile environment
- Interest in continuous integration and delivery automation
- Good English skills (verbal and writing)
- German skills are a plus but optional
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.