Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
- London, United Kingdom
AOL is a media technology company with a mission to simplify the internet for consumers and creators by unleashing the world's best builders of culture and code. As the 4th largest online property in the U.S., with more than 200 million monthly consumers of its premium brands, AOL is at the center of disruption of how content is being produced, distributed, consumed and monetized by connecting publishers with advertisers on its global, programmatic content and advertising platforms. AOL's opportunity lies in shaping the future of the digitally connected world for decades to come.
Business Intelligence & Automation
The Business Intelligence & Automation team develops automated data, analytics, insights and browser based solutions. The BI&A team is passionate about solving data related problems creatively through code development. The BI&A team develops, tests, releases and maintains end-to-end reporting, workflow and analytical solutions. The consumers of our solutions range from internal advertising teams, to external advertiser/agency demand partners, to our third party publishing supply partners. The BI&A team is a member of the Client Services and Operations (CSO) group within AOL Platforms.
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst, Business Intelligence & Automation
The Business Intelligence & team is searching for a qualified, highly motivated Reporting Developer/Analyst to build scalable and innovative reporting solutions in a fast paced, team oriented environment in order to meet the needs of a market leader within the digital advertising industry. AOL Platforms is a data intensive organization, and this position requires the ability to transform large volumes of data into information for operational decision making. Driven by your passion for data and utilizing various programming methods, you will work with both internal and external partners to define and craft innovative reporting solutions in support of our leading digital advertising products across both display and video, including AOP (AdLearn Open Platform DSP), MARKETPLACE (SSP), AOL On and Adap.tv (Video Platform). This particular analyst role will initially support our AOL On business.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or Economics preferred
· 0-3 years of experience in a related analytics or developer role, digital advertising experience a plus
· Proven curiosity on how to solve problems through automation
· Passionate about data and automation
· Excellent knowledge of full Microsoft BI stack
· Intermediate knowledge of relational databases and SQL
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel including experience with VBA
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
· Strong time management and prioritization skills
· Familiarity with Tableau or MicroStrategy would be great
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.