Client Services Manager
- San Francisco, CA
The Client Service Manager is responsible for supporting the full line of ONE by AOL publisher products that include ONE by AOL: Ad Server, ONE by AOL: Display MP, and ONE by AOL: Creative. The Client Service Manager will provide world-class client service by providing consultative technical support to customers post-sale. This includes providing new clients with training on our systems and guiding them as they use the products. We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, understands the core principles of client service, and can apply them daily.
The ONE by AOL support process is aimed towards keeping our customers happy with our products and our service. We are in charge of providing new customers with training on the system and guiding them as they learn how to use the product. Along the way, we are accountable for answering any questions they may have about the system either by e-mail or by phone, always in a timely and professional manner. Another important responsibility is to create documentation based on new features of the system and needs of the customer. Communication is also a vital part of the job, not only with the customer, but also with your colleagues both here and abroad in order to get the answers that you and the customer need.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• This is a client facing position. Your job will be to respond to customer requests and queries in a timely and courteous fashion. Both product training and second tier support will be available.
• Provide world class customer service and support for our customers
• Communicating with customers through email, live chat or over the phone
• Analyze and solve issues around customers’ advertising campaigns and other technical issues
• Communicate with other members of the product support and product management teams to provide a timely resolution to customer issues as well as future product features, enhancements and functionality
• Write and edit documentation and other instructions as requested and help to maintain the quality and integrity of support documentation
• Maintain online databases tracking customer support and customer contacts
• Weekend and evening emergency on-call rotation
• Proven written and verbal skills in English
• Solid compulter application skills (web browser, email client, word processing, text editing and spreadsheets)
• Team player willing to change roles as needs require and the organization grows
• Organized with the ability to prioritize your own work and track multiple tasks and projects
•Customer service experience, preferably in software or web services environment
•Minimum six months of customer support experience, 1+ years of customer service/client service experience preferred
•Advertising production and operations experience preferred
•Technical writing experience a plus
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.