- Sydney, Australia
AOL is a media technology company with a mission to simplify the internet for consumers and creators by unleashing the world's best builders of culture and code. As the 4th largest online property in the U.S., with more than 200 million monthly consumers of its premium brands, AOL is at the center of disruption of how content is being produced, distributed, consumed and monetized by connecting publishers with advertisers on its global, programmatic content and advertising platforms. AOL's opportunity lies in shaping the future of the digitally connected world for decades to come.
Reporting to the Head of Demand, the Account Executive will work with Advertisers, Agencies and Agency Trading Desks to successfully pitch, manage and evaluate online video, display, mobile and programmatic TV campaigns. The ideal candidate will have existing relationships within the industry, a solid understanding of the digital market, be well presented and dynamic.
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Develop relationships at every level within Agencies and Agency Trading Desks
- Lead and assist the Sales team in responding to campaign briefs
- Manage client relationships post sale
- Work closely with sales and product marketing on the development of new collateral
- Develop media plans and process IO’s in AOL’s media planning systems
- Assist with training clients on AOL’s self-service platforms
- Manage key or specific customer accounts. Ensure execution of the developed sales strategies, objectives, goals and targeted revenue generation.
- Analysis of inventory availability and pricing for agency / advertiser campaign briefs
- Post campaign analysis and delivery of actionable insights to customers and Sales Managers
- In-depth knowledge of the customer, articulate their needs back to the business and product managers to inform future roadmaps
- High-level presentation skills, constantly looking for ways to deliver presentations
- 3+ years digital media experience
- A level of experience with programmatic technologies (DSP/SSP/DMP) will be preferred
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Highly organised, with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a team oriented collaborative fashion
- Strong attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, solid relationship builder
- Energy and passion for growing an online video advertising business
- BA Degree is desirable
Aol is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Aol employees are rewarded competitively and are entitled to a wide range of benefits that encourage a positive lifestyle. Our recruitment team will always welcome any conversations about flexible working requirements.
We do not accept resumes from placement agencies, headhunters or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with you.