- Singapore, Singapore
AOL is a media technology company with a mission to simplify the internet for consumers and creators by unleashing the world's best builders of culture and code. As the 4th largest online property in the U.S., with more than 200 million monthly consumers of its premium brands, AOL is at the center of disruption of how content is being produced, distributed, consumed and monetized by connecting publishers with advertisers on its global, programmatic content and advertising platforms. AOL's opportunity lies in shaping the future of the digitally connected world for decades to come.
The role is responsible for recruitment of social influencers, content publishers and delivery of long form (2min +) branded content video across all devices in Asia and Oceania regions (key markets include Japan, China, Australia, India).
- Build roster of content publishers and social influencers across APAC regions to service branding and performance campaigns
- Work with Sales and Account Management team to suggest publishers and review their performance (key metrics: CPCV)
- Develop video reach by integrating ‘always on’ large publishers with our native video format, negotiate contract on CPV and CPM or fix cost
- Extend editorial capabilities by building up roster of vloggers and bloggers in key contextual verticals
- Own ‘book of business’ from prospecting, onboarding, campaign management to invoicing and billing queries
- Liaise locally and also with hub function in London to deliver global campaigns
- Create systems and processes to ensure revenues and costs are properly allocated
- Work with Finance and Billing to ensure Inventory sources are paid in a timely and accountable manner
- 3+ years in commercial sales environment within advertising industry, either publisher or (preferably) buying side
- Proficient in MS Office and gdocs
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solver, analytical thinker
- Good understanding of media buying, programmatic
- Ability to combine commercial and analytical outlook
- BA or BSc degree (or equivalent professional experience)
Aol is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Aol employees are rewarded competitively and are entitled to a wide range of benefits that encourage a positive lifestyle. Our recruitment team will always welcome any conversations about flexible working requirements.
We do not accept resumes from placement agencies, headhunters or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with you.