Client Services Director, Convertro + ONE (AOL) (New York or Los Angeles)
- New York, NY
A little about Convertro:
Convertro is an OATH company, originally acquired by AOL in May 2014 to serve as an integral component of the Ad Solutions Programmatic tech platform...the marketing ROI brain of the platform. Convertro is a stand-alone brand recognized by industry analysts as the #1 Multi-touch Attribution provider, and was recently ranked a strong performer in the new emerging space of “Unified” measurement and optimization, combining MTA and MMM in a more scalable, automated way. It’s clients consist of Fortune 500 Advertisers globally and typically at the CMO/VP Marketing level engagement. Some multi-year retainer-based clients include: Verizon, Bank of America, Pfizer, IBM, Staples, GAP, Marks and Spencers, Amazon, etc. Convertro is also an integrated brand across OATH properties...at least that is the goal--think “Intel-inside” or ingredient brand to a larger effort.
Convertro's Oath in Three Words: Wisdom through data
Convertro / ONE Attribution is seeking a smart, technically savvy Director of Client Services to manage the post-sale relationships of our top tier, high profile customers. Customers are either Advertising Agencies or direct Brands. The successful candidate will manage the day to day success of our new and current customers. This is a hands-on role in a technical environment. While your main objective is to prove value to the C-Level / CMO at the client, and drive platform adoption through product training, you will also be expected to quickly grasp technical solutions and often times interact with the Convertro product and development teams. Ensuring the customer's voice is heard by suggesting product features and enhancements as well as documenting barriers to adoption and success are critical tasks. As a trusted advisor, clients should look to you for guidance and empowerment.
This is a player/coach role, reporting to the VP of Client Services with oversight to a small team of Client Services Managers.
• Drive annual subscriptions to successful renewal
• Conduct monthly/quarterly business reviews to continually reinforce alignment w customer's
• Deliver the training curriculum (modular based)
• Deliver monthly/quarterly cross channel optimization sessions w the support of advanced analytics
• Partner w product to develop custom solutions specific to your customer base
• Deliver product roadmap release messaging
• Provide customer feedback/feature enhancement requests back to product
• Improve/develop internal processes and external customer collateral particular to your tier of customer
• Drive case study creation
• Participate in Customer Forums and other retention marketing events
• B.A. or B.S. in either a technical discipline or business, preferred
• 9+ years in technology companies, client side, or advertising agencies in an account services role and/or media-related project/account management experience
• Excellent attention to detail and the ability to proactively manage client initiatives to completion
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong computer skills, especially in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Capable of performing 100% independently and autonomously, while fostering a team-based
• Experience with CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
• Experience in an enterprise software company, direct brand marketing, an advertising technology company, or an advertising agency leveraging multi-touch attribution (MTA) and/or marketing mix modeling (MMM).
• A track record of strong professional relationships both internally and externally
• Strong grasp or experience with web analytics solutions (Omniture, Coremetrics, WebTrends, Google Analytics)
• Experience with Third party ad-serving solutions (DFA, Atlas, Mediaplex)
• Demonstrated ability to add value to clients by creating strategic solutions and leveraging other areas of the organization to create a unique value proposition for every client
• Proven experience in client renewals and driving incremental account growth quarter over quarter
• Comfortable presenting key product value and insights to CMO level executives
• Ability to manage expectations around contracted services setting a standard for the day-to-day management of client business and the long-term relationship with advertising agencies and brands
• Experience in technologies serving either the digital media, social media, mobile or search engine marketing marketplaces
• Experience in working with Tier 1 advertising agencies is a plus
• Proven success providing technical demonstrations
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
During the hiring process you'll have the opportunity to find out everything there is to know about the role, the company, meet with your manager and team and see how your ideas could contribute to our success.
Aol is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Aol employees are rewarded competitively and are entitled to a wide range of benefits that encourage a positive lifestyle. Our recruitment team will always welcome any conversations about flexible working requirements.
We do not accept resumes from recruitment agencies that have not signed a formal agreement with us.