Client Services Manager
- Sydney, Australia
AOL is a media technology company with a mission to connect consumers and creators through open marketplaces. AOL uses data to disrupt content production, distribution and monetisation. We connect publishers with advertisers across our global, programmatic platforms, tapping into Microsoft inventory and original content brands like TechCrunch, The Huffington Post and MAKERS which reach over 500 million monthly global consumers. Within our mobile advertising network alone, we have a reach of roughly 800 million users. A subsidiary of Verizon, AOL is shaping the digital future.
The Client Services Manager will be assigned to specific buyer (Agency, Trading Desk, Brand Advertiser) accounts and be primarily responsible for driving client adoption of the Aol ONE Video platform through post sale activation and implementation. This involves the Video Client Service Manager working with the product team internally and their buyer accounts to evangelize the Aol ONE Video tool set and assist in campaign set-up and management. The secondary focus of this role will also be to drive and execute innovative product solutions while reacting to local market trends and opportunities. The Client Services Manager will report into the Head of Ad Operations to ensure that platform adoption is taking place and that ONE Video is meeting and exceeding their client’s expectations. Simply put, the Client Services Manager is responsible for making Aol ONE Video customers successful by adding significant value to their business through adoption of the Aol ONE Video platform.
- Maintaining strong communication with clients to properly explain Aol ONE Video platform tools and campaign management best practices.
- Formal and ad hoc client training on the Aol One Video platform tools.
- Assist Solutions Engineering, Strategy, and Platform Directors with inventory design and tech set up for all client integration requests.
- Troubleshooting and solving common technical problems, and addressing client issues.
- Providing comprehensive account analysis, and simplifying complex scenarios to produce client proficiency & success.
- Articulate video tagging and requirements by platform (desktop, mobile, tablet, CTV) to clients for varying buy set ups (Open RTB, PMPs, Direct Guaranteed)
- Monitoring campaign performance to client’s objectives and make optimization recommendations as necessary.
- Maintaining and expanding both client and internal relationships; notifying stakeholders about future business opportunities.
- Developing and maintaining expert level proficiency in the Aol ONE Video tool set.
- Staying ahead of the industry knowledge curve with regards to key platforms, new technology and developing trends.
- Working with internal demand sales teams to achieve key business goals and track metrics
- Responsible for overall video product development and execution.
- Gather feedback from stakeholders and iterate to achieve alignment around the final specifications for product roadmaps. Assisting in driving the AU product needs, influencing the global product roadmaps
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant client management position
- Proven success in managing client relationships and extraordinary client service
- Experience in the influence of ad product including prioritisation and working with internal stakeholders to improve system workflows and achieve business outcomes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in management of programmatic digital video ad delivery, optimization and/or yield management as well as working with, in, and speaking to tech implementation and tagging integrations
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines with demonstrated initiative
- Strong initiative and ability to work well under pressure while maintaining good attitude
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to synthesize and decipher data, and the wherewithal to leverage insights to produce solutions
- Ability to work well independently; define/manage objectives in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to collaborate within a team, and alongside key stakeholders from various internal groups
- Ability to maintain excellent internal and external client relationships
- Proficiency within the online media buying and selling ecosystem, and a strong understanding of DSPs, SSPs, Exchanges, DMPs, & Measurement Providers
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, with an emphasis in Excel
- BA/BS degree
Aol is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Aol employees are rewarded competitively and are entitled to a wide range of benefits that encourage a positive lifestyle. Our recruitment team will always welcome any conversations about flexible working requirements.
We do not accept resumes from placement agencies, headhunters or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with you.