Senior Product Marketing Manager - Video Activation and Publisher Platforms
- New York, NY
AOL is a media technology company with a mission to connect consumers and creators through open marketplaces. AOL uses data to disrupt content production, distribution and monetisation. We connect publishers with advertisers across our global, programmatic platforms, tapping into Microsoft inventory and original content brands like TechCrunch, The Huffington Post and MAKERS which reach over 500 million monthly global consumers. Within our mobile advertising network alone, we have a reach of roughly 800 million users. A subsidiary of Verizon, AOL is shaping the digital future.
ONE by AOL is looking for a stellar Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about helping our publishers and content creators succeed using our platforms and expertise. The Senior Product Marketing Manager will approach this role with a video-first perspective and develop deep understanding of the multi-channel publisher and broadcaster audiences.
As part of the product marketing team, your primary responsibility will be developing and executing global Go To Market plans for new releases and solutions. The ideal candidate is a self starter with experience with marketing technology products, preferably those within the advertising landscape. S/he has demonstrated partnering with a variety of stakeholders, from business, sales and executives to product, marketing, and business development. S/he has superb story-telling abilities for either technical or non-technical audiences and an innovative approach to scaling these stories through B2B campaigns and beyond.
● Market & Competitive Intelligence – know our target publisher audience, how they approach their inventory and audience across channels, competitive landscape
● Product Positioning and storytelling – Narrative-based approach to define and document the product hierarchy, messaging, and core market differentiation
● Client-First Content Generation – Deliver high-quality product and thought leadership materials geared directly to our client base
● Sales Enablement – ensure sales understands and is able to articulate product positioning and differentiators; deliver tools that support sales enablement.
● GTM Strategy & Product Launches – manage and execute on GTM strategy for product launches and releases. This role will own the GTM for Video Activation and play a crucial role in GTMs for other products within the ONE by AOL suite.
● Demand Generation – support marketing team by providing context and content to aid in lead generation and thought leadership campaigns
- 5 + years professional experience in Marketing, or other product marketing roles dealing with internet and/or technology (consumer or B2B)
- Experience partnering with Product Management, Enterprise Sales and Marketing/PR organizations
- Strong understanding an interest in adtech and the future of the industry
- Ideally BA/BS degree or higher; MBA added bonus
- Strong presentation skills, leveraging tools like MS Powerpoint, Keynote and other visual media, data visualization and design skills a plus
- Strong analytical ability, problem solving and outstanding communication skills. Comfortable communicating to multiple audiences, both technical and non-technical, in writing and orally.
- Sharp eye for detail and proven project management skills
Aol is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Aol employees are rewarded competitively and are entitled to a wide range of benefits that encourage a positive lifestyle. Our recruitment team will always welcome any conversations about flexible working requirements.
We do not accept resumes from placement agencies, headhunters or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with you.