- London, United Kingdom
AOL is a media technology company with a mission to connect consumers and creators through open marketplaces. AOL uses data to disrupt content production, distribution and monetisation. We connect publishers with advertisers across our global, programmatic platforms, tapping into Microsoft inventory and original content brands like TechCrunch, The Huffington Post and MAKERS which reach over 500 million monthly global consumers. Within our mobile advertising network alone, we have a reach of roughly 800 million users. A subsidiary of Verizon, AOL is shaping the digital future.
The role drives revenue from publisher inventory across AOL Platforms through a combination of programmatic auction maintenance and revenue assurance type activities. The role is international, working across multiple diverse teams facilitating the demand // supply connections.
- Acts as internal and external consultant at every stage of the publisher lifecycle
- Drive process to ensure we are consistently forecasting new publisher revenue, setting correct expectations with publishers (before signed) on revenues and AOL Platform’s needs from them (e.g. player size, url transparency, etc)
- Ensure connections between supply and demand are optimised through regular publisher audits of blocked advertisers, DSPs missing on rules, etc
- Facilitate migration of publishers to AlephD price floor optimisation as and when available for each product
- Conduct regular proactive reviews of publisher accounts by ‘rotating’ through our book of publishers to drive revenue
- Post go live reviews of all publishers and demand partners, consulting with their AMs to optimise setup
- Regularly review demand partner trends to ensure we are maximising demand across our platform
- Help respond to Sales RFPs for new publishers
- Build ‘business cases’ for existing publishers to grow revenue with us (e.g. move SSP position, add more inventory, etc)
- Create or drive analytical tools so Account Managers can conduct their own analysis of accounts
- Become the ‘go to’ person for bespoke analytics
- Conduct weekly operational healthchecks to ensure SSP platform is operating effectively
- Conduct monthly deep dives investigating different business areas
- Host weekly calls with supply//demand teams to ensure teams are driving revenue
- 3+ yrs in commercial sales environment within advertising industry or similar
- Proficient in MS Office and Google docs
- Problem solver, analytical thinker
- Good understanding of media buying, programmatic
- Ability to combine commercial and analytical outlook
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- BA or BSc degree (or equivalent professional experience)
- Degree in an analytical or commercial discipline (science, maths, economics or finance)
AOL is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Aol employees are rewarded competitively and are entitled to a wide range of benefits that encourage a positive lifestyle. Our recruitment team will always welcome any conversations about flexible working requirements.
We do not accept resumes from placement agencies, headhunters or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.