Account Manager- Video/Brand Team
- London, United Kingdom
AOL is a media technology company with a mission to simplify the internet for consumers and creators by unleashing the world's best builders of culture and code. As the 4th largest online property in the U.S., with more than 200 million monthly consumers of its premium brands, AOL is at the center of disruption of how content is being produced, distributed, consumed and monetized by connecting publishers with advertisers on its global, programmatic content and advertising platforms. AOL's opportunity lies in shaping the future of the digitally connected world for decades to come.
Responsible for the day to day management of customers across AOL’s owned and operated sites, AOL’s network businesses Advertising.com, ONE:Display and AolOn and Microsoft Advertising properties MSN, Outlook Xbox, Skype, Mobile. Extracting the highest value possible from the portfolio of booked campaigns whilst delivering against customer objectives. The role owner will provide the highest levels of customer service resulting in the flawless execution of their campaigns against the critical success factors of the client. This role requires a high degree of customer focus, standards of communication, numerical analysis and multi-tasking.
Key Role Accountabilities:
- Developing and maintaining excellent customer relations, acting as a point of contact for existing customers both direct and via media agencies and agency trading desks.
- Media forecasting, budget management, planning, booking and reconciling of digital media campaigns
- Overseeing campaign trafficking and delivery for your clients.
- Ongoing Campaign Management for live campaigns – ensuring campaigns are meeting contractual obligations; reviewing campaign performance metrics mid-flight and making optimisation recommendations to the customer in partnership with sales reps; Acting as first point of contact for any troubleshooting – resolving tier 1 issues and escalating tier 2 issues to the appropriate internal contact.
- Providing mid and post campaign customer service encompassing reporting, analysis and insights, recommendations for resell/up sell based on customer needs, presenting this back to the client.
- Working with the internal account team to identify opportunities with existing and potential clients. Assisting with RFPs where appropriate.
- A degree or equivalent professional experience
- Previous experience working in a client facing role in a fast paced environment with frequent pressure to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven track record in report extraction & analysis
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Intermediate level Excel & Powerpoint
- Intrigued by the digital industry and willingness to learn, understanding of programmatic landscape preferable
- Ability to work within a team environment as well as independently
Aol is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Aol employees are rewarded competitively and are entitled to a wide range of benefits that encourage a positive lifestyle. Our recruitment team will always welcome any conversations about flexible working requirements.
We do not accept resumes from placement agencies, headhunters or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with you.