Agency Sales Manager
- London, United Kingdom
AOL is a media technology company with a mission to simplify the internet for consumers and creators by unleashing the world's best builders of culture and code. As the 4th largest online property in the U.S., with more than 200 million monthly consumers of its premium brands, AOL is at the center of disruption of how content is being produced, distributed, consumed and monetized by connecting publishers with advertisers on its global, programmatic content and advertising platforms. AOL's opportunity lies in shaping the future of the digitally connected world for decades to come.
This role is an all-encompassing digital opportunity. The right candidate will have the exciting opportunity to be part of a team reshaping the UK and global digital media landscape. AOL is on the pulse of everything that is happening in the rapidly growing digital space. We are hiring for an agency sales manager who has the desire and experience to drive sales revenue across all aspects of our business as part of an effective team: cross platform programmatic, performance, mobile, video, branding, editorial integrations, and more.
As an Agency Sales Manager your responsibilities include:
- Achieve individual business revenue targets across an agency patch, along with non-revenue performance targets through the development of a strategic account and engagement plan.
- Deliver strong results and growth across AOL’s broad range of advertising solutions as part of a driven and focused sales team.
- Develop relationships at all levels within your agency patch. It is expected you will have a good network in place already.
- Understand our clients’ needs and act as a consultant solving client business challenges through solutions using the most relevant parts of AOL’s offering.
- As the primary generalist point of contact you will combine excellent client servicing and relationship management internally and externally with continuously developing and growing product and technical expertise.
- Develop and deliver highly effective sales presentations proposals and negotiations.
- Develop plans to conquer new revenue sources in a structured and strategic way: Provide business analytic strength and identify trends to drive initiatives critical to ongoing high growth and the development of new business opportunities.
- Be part of an effective team environment supporting the Agency Lead and Senior Sales Manager, and working cross-functionally with various specialist teams to develop scalable solutions.
- Be a positive AOL Ambassador participating in both work and social team development activities.
- Excellent track record in developing client relationships with media advertising agencies, growing revenue and winning new business with or without trading agreements.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with an emphasis on translating insights, product information, and data into client value.
- Deep understanding of UK wider and digital advertising market, especially across programmatic display, mobile, video and content marketing.
- Strong media agency network
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability and motivation to perform well in highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Entrepreneurial, with strong time management and organisational skills to maintain own workflow and meet deadlines despite conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Degree qualified and motivated with a can-do attitude and a hunger for delivering results.
Aol is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Aol employees are rewarded competitively and are entitled to a wide range of benefits that encourage a positive lifestyle. Our recruitment team will always welcome any conversations about flexible working requirements.
We do not accept resumes from placement agencies, headhunters or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with you.