Junior Creative Project Manager - Partner Studio
- London, United Kingdom
AOL is a media technology company with a mission to connect consumers and creators through open marketplaces. AOL uses data to disrupt content production, distribution and monetisation. We connect publishers with advertisers across our global, programmatic platforms, tapping into Microsoft inventory and original content brands like TechCrunch, The Huffington Post and MAKERS which reach over 500 million monthly global consumers. Within our mobile advertising network alone, we have a reach of roughly 800 million users. A subsidiary of Verizon, AOL is shaping the digital future.
Purpose of role
- Manage the day to day creative request workflow with the design team and provide sales, editorial & creative support to booked campaigns. This will entail dealing with internal and external stakeholders on campaign requests for HuffPost, MSN and AOL.
- Project manage creative campaigns from booking to go-live; liaising with clients, coordinating work, take specifications, work with developers, designers and other project managers to devise digital solutions and build them.
- The Junior Creative PM will be heavily involved in a range of digital projects. You'll be expected to be hands on and won't be afraid to learn new things and get your hands dirty.
Key Role Accountabilities
- Put in place processes to manage and track creative workflow and performance.
- Work with internal stakeholders across various departments to ensure creative campaigns go live on time and to budget.
- Compile timelines and projects plans for booked campaigns.
- Brief and work with 3rd party providers as necessary, Rich Media, Video, prize companies.
- Provide clients with updates and support for booked campaigns, Q&A, metrics, updates.
- Ensure sales teams have necessary collateral for client pitches, copy, mock-ups, etc. Attend pitches when necessary.
- Maintaining shared resources and team showcase site.
- We're looking for someone that has a passion for digital. Experience is a bonus, but even if you don't have this we'd be interested in hearing from you as long as you've got the drive to learn about digital and build a career in the industry.
- You need to be organised, a good communicator and want to work within an agile, fun, digital creative team.
- A creative thinking ideas person, with the ability to participate in brainstorms to develop creative solutions and a confident and professional manner.
- Any experience with hands on creative work or design applications would be a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience in client services/marketing/creative is a bonus
- BA Degree or equivalent ideal
Aol is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Aol employees are rewarded competitively and are entitled to a wide range of benefits that encourage a positive lifestyle. Our recruitment team will always welcome any conversations about flexible working requirements.
We do not accept resumes from placement agencies, headhunters or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with you.