Project Manager - Partner Studio
- London, United Kingdom
AOL is a media technology company with a mission to connect consumers and creators through open marketplaces. AOL uses data to disrupt content production, distribution and monetisation. We connect publishers with advertisers across our global, programmatic platforms, tapping into Microsoft inventory and original content brands like TechCrunch, The Huffington Post and MAKERS which reach over 500 million monthly global consumers. Within our mobile advertising network alone, we have a reach of roughly 800 million users. A subsidiary of Verizon, AOL is shaping the digital future.
Purpose of role
- Manage the day to day creative and branded content campaign workflow from booking to go live providing sales, editorial & creative support for Partner Studio booked campaigns. This will entail dealing with internal and external customers on campaign requests for HPMG properties and O&O.
- The Partner Studio Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring completion of campaigns on schedule and within budget constraints whilst following internal process and monitoring production budget/spending. Organising interdepartmental activities and ensuring responsibilities are clearly outlined.
- The PM will have the ability and confidence to deal with internal and external stakeholders comfortable presenting campaign updates, manage timelines whilst also ensuring the wider sales function is kept abreast of developments/progress.
Key Role Accountabilities
- Work with internal stakeholders across various departments to ensure campaigns go live on time and to budget.
- Compile timelines and projects plans for booked campaigns.
- Brief and work with 3rd party providers as necessary, Rich Media, Video, prize companies.
- Provide clients with updates and support for booked campaigns, Q&A, metrics, updates.
- Work with commercial editorial for copy/content for booked advertorials, sponsorships and microsites.
- Work with design teams to build out creative ideas and schedules for campaigns.
- Understands and applies expert knowledge of AOL products, processes, business systems and tools to ensure comprehensive client understanding and smooth delivery of Partner Studio campaigns.
- Assisting in the Partner Studio pitch process by attending brainstorms, ideation, managing quotations from vendors and support the Sales function with production expertise.
- Attend client and media agency meetings in a project management capacity, including client kick off meetings, update and end of campaign presentations etc. Attend pitches when necessary.
- Put in place processes to manage and track campaign workflow and performance. Report metrics.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of managing multiple projects and timelines and dealing with various stakeholders across Sales, Ops, Creative and Technology and external 3rd party providers.
- They will need to be familiar with digital media, marketing and social media strategies.
- A creative thinking ideas person, with the ability to participate in brainstorms to develop creative solutions and a confident and professional manner when communicating these to stakeholders and clients.
- Quick-thinking, calm under pressure, and pro-active in finding solutions to business and campaign problems.
- Previous face to face client experience necessary. Contacts at media agencies a bonus.
- Experience managing multiple projects, copywriting, editing websites. Any experience with hands on creative work, rich media or video a bonus.
- Experience in client services/digital/publisher roles is preferable.
- BA Degree or equivalent ideal
Aol is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Aol employees are rewarded competitively and are entitled to a wide range of benefits that encourage a positive lifestyle. Our recruitment team will always welcome any conversations about flexible working requirements.
We do not accept resumes from placement agencies, headhunters or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with you.