- New York, NY
AOL, a subsidiary of Verizon Communications Inc., is a media technology company with a mission to simplify the internet for consumers and creators by unleashing the world's best builders of culture and code. As one of the largest online properties in the U.S., with approximately 200 million monthly consumers of its premium brands, AOL is at the center of disruption of how content is being produced, distributed, consumed and monetized by connecting publishers with advertisers on its global, programmatic content and advertising platforms. AOL's opportunity lies in shaping the future of the digitally connected world for decades to come. Follow us on twitter @AOL_Inc
ONE by AOL is AOL’s cross-product programmatic offering that makes it easy for publishers to fill their unsold video, mobile and desktop ad needs. The platform offers a simple solution for publisher partners to offer their inventory to premium buyers while maintaining control over their revenue and quality standards – all in real time.
We are seeking an Account Manager responsible for the day-to-day management of publisher relationships throughout the launch and post-launch phases. Successful Account Managers are creative problem solvers, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while building deep interpersonal relationships. Through your commitment to success, you will help grow our business and deliver meaningful results to some of the world's largest brands.
The Account Manager in this group will be working alongside a client services team and will be responsible for managing the internal processes necessary for successful publisher relationships. You will be involved with all aspects of publisher accounts in accordance with the goals and objectives of clients and will work to monetize traditional display and mobile ad units.
- Partner with the Sales and Analyst teams to drive incremental revenue for publisher clients. Manage back end day-to-day operations for account base
- Troubleshoot client concerns including ad quality violations, billing discrepancies and performance gaps. Enlist managerial and technology support if needed
- Take a consultative approaching in providing superior customer service via creativity, responsiveness, and strong interpersonal skills in daily interactions with clients
- Assist with contract creation, network implementation and onboarding of new sites; assure adherence to AOL’s dedication to quality, brand-safe content
- Work with Sales, Product and Engineering teams to help define and test features and drive improvements to the ONE platform
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of progressive, client-facing experience
- 2+ years of advertising/internet media experience preferred
- Ability to maintain workflow and meet deadlines
- Creative thinker comfortable with implementing out of the box solutions and leveraging past experiences to craft new solutions
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships within all levels of the organization and external clients
- Intrinsically motivated and comfortable working independently
- Desire to learn industry skills through on-the-job training
- Strong communication, customer service and analytical skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and SaaS products a plus
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.