Content Product & Packaging – 6 month secondment or FTC
- London, United Kingdom
AOL is a media technology company with a mission to connect consumers and creators through open marketplaces. AOL uses data to disrupt content production, distribution and monetisation. We connect publishers with advertisers across our global, programmatic platforms, tapping into Microsoft inventory and original content brands like TechCrunch, The Huffington Post and MAKERS which reach over 500 million monthly global consumers. Within our mobile advertising network alone, we have a reach of roughly 800 million users. A subsidiary of Verizon, AOL is shaping the digital future.
The mission of the Content Product and Packaging Global team is to maximize AOL advertising revenue for AOL, working as a mirror team to Content Product & Packaging US. You will work with all key non-US AOL, Microsoft and Millennial Media stakeholders (e.g. editorial, programming, marketing, monetization, strategy, finance etc) and AOL sales teams to drive our portfolio of content and ad solutions to grow our business. Working alongside the Team Lead: You will provide RFP support for all Global sales teams in their live sell of content product based campaigns. This will involve rapid response support for our sales teams and arming them with the solutions that are compelling and easy to sell and deliver. - - You will create and drive AOL Global’s ongoing collateral of content and ad packages to be sold proactively and in RFPs. These solutions to be created at a high volume and rate via your own proactive hunger and commercial insight and in direct response to sales feedback. You will also have responsibility for incorporating insight in packages and launching and evangelizing these with Sales. Net result of your role is to drive our content-based ad revenues by combining AOL’s strength and depth in Content with Mobile, Video, Programmatic & Insight-based packaging so we aggressively drive our approach in the market.
Key success measures
- AOL Store – our new Global destination for content and ad package solutions will be created by you, supported by the Team Lead.
- Revenue growth – Global Content Product and Ad Packaging revenue grows as a direct result of your work.
- Business intelligence – Weekly reporting and analysis you provide on Content Product and Ad Packaging activity and revenue informs our current and future decision-making with internal and external stakeholders.
- Community leadership with this insight also sparks further Sales proposals and revenue across our Global and Local teams.
Experience in a media role where you have demonstrated these attributes. Direct experience of creating insight based campaign solutions at scale and pace for sales teams.
- Highly proactive, task and solution focused.
- Insight driven and excited by the opportunity to build and share sales opportunities.
- Great planning and project management skills. Ability to deliver a constantly innovating portfolio of content and ad solutions for sales teams at scale and pace.
- Ability to work in a matrix business and achieve positive results with stakeholders with differing priorities and timescales.
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills, as role will also involve provision of weekly report status for the team.
- Basic knowledge of standard research tools a plus.
- Personal leadership to GTM your content and ad solutions.
- Based in London due to daily workflow with Team Lead and Global stakeholders based in the UK.
- Some flexibility in working hours as role involves collaboration with US and International stakeholders.
- Entrepreneurial spirit to identify and act on new opportunities, as role will continue to evolve in a fast-paced transitional environment.
AOL Platforms enables the world's top marketers and media brands to reach consumers across desktop, mobile and TV through premium experiences, programmatic buying and performance-driven campaigns. It is the global partner of choice for leading publishers, advertisers and agencies seeking to maximize the value of their brands online. - See more at: http://www.aolplatforms.com
At AOL we’re focused on radically redefining the world of online communications. We are transforming how people around the globe connect with information, entertainment and one another by bringing together award winning journalists and innovative technologies to create rich and engaging consumer experiences. We look for people who are exceptionally imaginative, collaborative, and truly excited about our mission - to inform, entertain and connect the world.
AOL is an equal opportunity employers and does not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity, political persuasion or trade union membership.