Senior Account Executive - Publisher Services
- Toronto, Canada
AOL is a media technology company with a mission to connect consumers and creators through open marketplaces. AOL uses data to disrupt content production, distribution and monetisation. We connect publishers with advertisers across our global, programmatic platforms, tapping into Microsoft inventory and original content brands like TechCrunch, The Huffington Post and MAKERS which reach over 500 million monthly global consumers. Within our mobile advertising network alone, we have a reach of roughly 800 million users. A subsidiary of Verizon, AOL is shaping the digital future.
The Senior Account Executive in Publisher Platforms & Services will be responsible for managing local and regional client relationships across our programmatic platforms. This individual will be involved in all aspects of platform business accounts, and by working directly with Product Strategy, Platform Solutions, Programmatic Sales and Field Sales teams, to drive the growth of new business relationships and managing the current established partnerships. This individual will be responsible for meeting and exceeding revenue goals and performance targets related to AOL’s supply-side programmatic solutions, across Display, Mobile and Video.
- Set strategy and field approach to achieve revenue goals and client satisfaction.
- Proactively prospect territory for new opportunities within Publishers in market.
- Meet defined quarterly revenue goals across Publisher Platforms portfolio.
- Provide high-level direct contact with Publishers, Networks and Bidders.
- Drive awareness of ONE for Publishers platform and its capabilities.
- Aggressively pursue new contracts, onboarding Publishers to our market-places.
- Introduce ONE platform features as they are rolled out to market.
- Provide feedback to the organization on how to better satisfy client needs.
- Manage pipeline and product mix to support revenue goals.
- Close, track and report contracts and revenue while collaborating with Account Management team across all your publisher account to achieve goals.
- Work in direct partnership with Open Demand and Programmatic Sales Executives to handle programmatic aspects needed to generate ad revenue.
Experience & Competencies Required
- Ability to maintain own work flow and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Self-starter and proactive ability to organize and handle multiple priorities
- Initiative and quick learner with a flexible attitude to cope within a rapidly changing arena
- Understands clients’ business, industry, competitors, key drivers and overall business environment
- Ability to respond to frequent demands of multiple customers (internal and external)
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of the organization and external clients
Qualifications & Key Skills
- Deep understand of the Programmatic Landscape
- Strong background in managing platform solutions for publishers and ad-networks
- Established relationships / network with publishers and ad-networks
- Experience in pitching and selling Platform/Programmatic projects
- Spanish and/or French are a plus
- 5+ years of relevant sales experience
Aol is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Aol employees are rewarded competitively and are entitled to a wide range of benefits that encourage a positive lifestyle. Our recruitment team will always welcome any conversations about flexible working requirements.
We do not accept resumes from placement agencies, headhunters or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with you.