Agency Sales Manager
- Singapore, Singapore
Aol is a media technology company with a mission to connect consumers and creators through open marketplaces. AOL uses data to disrupt content production, distribution and monetisation. We connect publishers with advertisers across our global, programmatic platforms, tapping into Microsoft inventory and original content brands like TechCrunch, The Huffington Post and MAKERS which reach over 500 million monthly global consumers. Within our mobile advertising network alone, we have a reach of roughly 800 million users. A subsidiary of Verizon, AOL is shaping the digital future.
This role is an all-encompassing digital opportunity. The right candidate will be part of the most exciting, established yet evolving media firms in the world. AOL is on the pulse of everything that is happening in the rapidly growing digital space. We are hiring for an experience agency and client direct sales manager that has the desire and experience to drive sales revenue across many aspects of our business: network/programmatic, branding solutions, video, mobile and more.
As an Agency Sales Manager you are responsible for:
· Achieving individual business revenue targets across an agency patch, along with non-revenue performance targets.
· Deliver strong results and growth across Aol’s broad range of buying and advertising solutions as part of a driven and focused sales team.
· Develop relationships at a senior level within Tier 1 and Tier 2 media agencies in Asia. It is expected you will have a good network in place already.
· As the primary point of contact you will develop and maintain necessary technical knowledge for any client troubleshooting, whilst delivering highly effective sales presentations proposals and negotiations.
· Excellent client servicing and relationship management both internally and externally.
· Communicate on campaign delivery and performance with the support of the appropriate teams within AOL.
· To deliver strategic and commercial content solutions for brands, whilst growing revenue spend across our extensive product portfolio within the network
· Provide support to the Agency Account Director in the development of sales strategy and wider business development. This includes presenting business projections, forecasts and other summary reports to satisfy management requirements.
· Be part of an effective team environment by being a positive AOL Ambassador and participating in both work and social team development activities.
· Considerable sales and new business experience is essential, particularly within the Digital Media space
· Excellent track record in developing client relationships with media advertising agencies, growing revenue and winning new business with or without trading agreements.
· Working knowledge and understanding of the network and programmatic market place including cross-platform performance and brand solutions, audience targeting, supply and demand side platforms, and buying models.
· Have an understanding of agency trading desks and their relationships in the media planning cycles.
· Experience in using CRM systems such as Salesforce.
· Demonstrate an effective and strategic sales approach, continuously delivering and exceeding on client's needs and objectives.
· Entrepreneurial, with strong time management and organisational skills to maintain own workflow and meet deadlines.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment that requires quick thinking and a creative mind set.
· Ability to manage conflicting priorities and deadlines.
· Degree qualified and motivated with a can-do attitude and a hunger for delivering results.
· Asia Languages an advantage
Aol is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Aol employees are rewarded competitively and are entitled to a wide range of benefits that encourage a positive lifestyle. Our recruitment team will always welcome any conversations about flexible working requirements.
We do not accept resumes from placement agencies, headhunters or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with you.