Senior Data Scientist
- Los Angeles, CA
A little about Convertro:
Convertro has built a robust, scalable platform that utilizes proprietary big data algorithms to help companies optimize their marketing objectives and guide the tactical and strategic allocation of marketing resources. We currently drive the business of over 100 major advertisers on the order of billions of dollars in media investment and revenue.
Convertro's Oath in Three Words: Wisdom through data
- Research, develop, and code our core algorithms based on methods of Machine Learning and Statistics to conduct descriptive, prescriptive and cognitive analysis from data.
- Integrate the algorithms with other core components of the product.
- Work with product and predictive analytics to innovate the solution, contributing your ideas for tackling a wide array of the toughest challenges faced in big data today.
- Execute projects end-to-end, starting with problem formulation, solution architecture, as well as product implementation and integration.
- Develop efficient and scalable solutions, process data on a large scale in an automated and distributed manner.
- M.Sc. or Ph.d in a quantitative discipline such as Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Bioinformatics or Statistics (Exceptional candidates with a B.Sc. will be considered).
- Experience solving problems that required the use of machine learning algorithms or statistical modeling
- Minimum of 3 years experience developing enterprise scale big data systems and working with big data technologies
- Excellent communication skills and ability to describe complex technical concepts in clear concise language
- The ability and desire to be constantly learn new technologies as well as new scientific and engineering approaches.
- Expertise in large scale constrained optimization
Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We reach over one billion people around the world with a dynamic house of 50+ media and technology brands. A global leader in digital and mobile, Oath is shaping the future of media.