Account Manager - Cross Platform
- New York, NY
AOL is a media technology company with a mission to connect consumers and creators through open marketplaces. AOL uses data to disrupt content production, distribution and monetisation. We connect publishers with advertisers across our global, programmatic platforms, tapping into Microsoft inventory and original content brands like TechCrunch, The Huffington Post and MAKERS which reach over 500 million monthly global consumers. Within our mobile advertising network alone, we have a reach of roughly 800 million users. A subsidiary of Verizon, AOL is shaping the digital future.
The cross platform account manager is responsible for supporting the Partner Sales team across both the video and display platforms. This individual will work closely with the Account Execs to support our DSP and ad network customers with all daily activities related to partner growth. In this role, the cross platform AM will assist in proactively looking for new opportunities for partners, respond to inquiries, help troubleshoot problems, work with Finance to resolve billing issues and do whatever required to help assigned clients achieve their goals and objectives. Candidates will require general knowledge of the online advertising landscape and its key trends and drivers. They will have a working knowledge of common media contract terms, RTB, and audience targeting techniques. The ideal candidate will be a self-driven creative thinker, who is prepared to roll up his/her sleeves and execute in a fast-paced growth environment.
● Experience working with or for a DSP, SSP, ad network, exchange, or large premium publisher (preferred)
● Excellent Communication and Relationship Management Skills
● Manage customer success across relationship KPIs – strong focus on revenue growth, customer insights, and new product/platform adoption
● Analytical Mindset – ability to envision and comprehend complex media transactions between multiple buyers and inventory segments
● Platform Knowledge – previous experience working with advertising platforms and ability to troubleshoot campaign set-up and targeting issues to unlock revenue (preferred)
● Highly Organized – with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a team oriented collaborative fashion
● Self-starter – capable of flourishing in startup environment
● Ideally 1-3 years' work experience. Experience with digital media a plus
● Energy and passion for the online advertising business
● Desire to work hard and have fun
● BA/BS Degree ideal
Aol is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Aol employees are rewarded competitively and are entitled to a wide range of benefits that encourage a positive lifestyle. Our recruitment team will always welcome any conversations about flexible working requirements.
We do not accept resumes from placement agencies, headhunters or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with you.