Customer Support Analyst
- Burlington, MA
The Customer Support Analyst is a key technical contributor who will be the first point of contact for customers calling or emailing Volicon’s support team in need of assistance. This individual enters all new cases into the ticketing system, and then assigns the cases to the appropriate technical support engineer. He or she will monitor the cases in the team’s queue, and raise awareness, if a customer is not being responded to in an appropriate timeframe.
Overtime, this individual will offer some very basic level of support by answering common user questions, providing requested documentation, etc.
The role is also responsible for managing Volicon’s hardware replacements procedure (Return Merchandise Authorization). This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Understanding component required and processing replacement request through our Hardware Manufacturer
- Providing both domestic and international shipment paperwork, so that the component can ship out.
- Working closely with forwarders for system returns/shipments
- Consistently updating the customer, to make them aware of status of component
- Providing all needed return paperwork, so that the faulty component comes back to our manufacturer.
- Stepping the client through the replacement of the component (with the engineer’s guidance).
- Monitoring the system post replacement, to make sure all is in good working order
Lastly, this role may be asked to take on some project oversite for large customer upgrades, complex deployments, etc. He or she will work closely with the tech support engineer completing the effort, and will provide scheduled updates to the customer regarding status of the initiative.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual with impeccable organization skills, a great attention to detail, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience working with CRM and/or trouble tracking systems preferred
• Experience with Microsoft Windows
• Previous shipping and receiving and/or RMA experience a plus
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
Educations and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in business operations or related field or equivalent experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.