Tier II Support Engineer
- Ramat Gan, Israel
AOL is a media technology company with a mission to simplify the internet for consumers and creators by unleashing the world's best builders of culture and code. As the 4th largest online property in the U.S., with more than 200 million monthly consumers of its premium brands, AOL is at the center of disruption of how content is being produced, distributed, consumed and monetized by connecting publishers with advertisers on its global, programmatic content and advertising platforms. AOL's opportunity lies in shaping the future of the digitally connected world for decades to come.
We are on the search for next member of our Video Activation Global Services team. Our mission, is to support the video service from uploading content into our back end library and throughout all the process until it is played with an ad, in the user’s browser. We are the focal point for content owners, publishers, advertisers, programing teams, account managers and many more.
2nd Tier Support, which includes:
• Resolving problems and simulate complex configuration and software problems.
• Support problem isolation and determination of product specification defects.
• Define an action plan for problem resolution, involve R&D when required.
• Analyze recurring issues and maintain an open channel with the R&D and Product teams for improving the product.
• Understand partners' needs and provide fixes and workarounds in order to ensure smooth operation.
Act as 1st Tier Support during non-US working hours:
• Provide product information and guidance.
• Initial problem analysis.
• Quick response times and turnaround for non-complex issues.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Experience working in a dynamic and challenging environment.
• Experience as working as part of an out of hours on call support team.
• Ability to multi-task without compromising quality.
• Ability to self-document and work in an orderly manner.
• Experience with Ad Tech and ad serving troubleshooting.
• Knowledge of web debugging proxy tools and browsers’ developer tools.
• Knowledge of SQL scripts.
• Familiar with Programing (advantage: Java Script), CSS, HTML.
• Experience on online application support experience.
• Computer Science Students or equivalent experience.
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.