- Los Angeles, CA
Verizon Digital Media Services brings together world-class technology to prepare, deliver and display content — so users can watch and enjoy on their terms. The purpose of our platform is simple. It delivers next-generation digital experiences for today’s demanding users, whether it be their favorite TV shows, catching up with friends via social media or shopping for the latest gadgets. Built on top of one of the world’s largest networks, our platform easily handles your users’ appetite for instant, secure and always-on media, anytime, anywhere.
Verizon Digital Media Services is looking for an energetic and multi-tasking Recruiting Coordinator to join our our team. You’ll be the main point of contact for coordinating, scheduling and facilitating all interviews.
- Schedule phone, Skype and onsite interviews for internal recruiters and outside agencies (25+ week)
- Arrange travel for fly-in interviews
- Facilitate the arrival and exit of all onsite interview candidates, ensuring an organized, informative and positive representation of EdgeCast
- Track candidates, guide them from interview to hiring and keep pertinent information up to date
- Assist Recruiters with gathering of feedback from interviews, and moving candidates through staffing pipeline stages as needed
- Ensure applicant compliance with EEO and OFCCP procedures
- Assist with college recruiting efforts
- Assist with recruiting-related metrics
- Research and identify new niche job boards and user groups to post jobs and engage candidates
- Coordinate candidate reimbursement efforts with Accounts Payable
- 1+ years of administrative and/or coordinating experience
- Understanding of recruiting work-flow
- Bachelor's degree
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with swiftly shifting priorities
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Proficiency in use of spreadsheet and database management
- Ability to keep confidentiality with discretion and good judgment
- Ability to take direction, support many people/departments and establish trust with others
EEO/AA Women, Minorities, Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities Employer: AOL offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and performance bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.