- 1707 Main St, Longmont, CO 80501, USA
AnswerOn is a systematic approach to agent retention in the Call Center industry. At AnswerOn we combine machine learning and data analysis technology with our vast understanding of the call center industry to deliver an unrivaled product. AnswerOn’s agent retention solution helps customers keep their agents and helps them stop accepting high agent turnover as a cost of doing business. By leveraging AnswerOn’s predictive analytics and key insights into the industry, customers can increase ROI numbers and spend more time developing great customer service representatives.
AnswerOn is looking for an enthusiastic marketing associate to join our team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals.
As a part-time marketing associate, you will collaborate with our Marketing and Sales teams in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand, and maintain our marketing channels. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies. We are looking for a TEAM oriented individual who sees the success of the company as their own.
- Support the Marketing and Sales Teams in ongoing email marketing initiatives through MailChimp
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Help draft and/or edit blog postings for the company blog
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Perform market analysis and research on competition and other related marketing focuses
- Currently enrolled in a Marketing degree program, previous experience in marketing, or have already graduated with a degree in Marketing
- Ability to come to the Longmont office 2-3 days a week
- Strong desire to learn, along with professional drive
- Innovative with a vision for marketing campaign creation and execution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confidence using MS Office suite
- Familiarity with MailChimp and online CRM tools a plus
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
- Fun and dynamic work environment
- Flexibility to work with college schedule or required internship program
- Opportunity to grow and expand this position based on success and company growth
Local candidates only.
Equal Opportunity Employer