Solutions Architect, Collaboration
- 5000 Campuswood Dr, East Syracuse, NY 13057, USA
Founded in 1970, Annese & Associates, Inc. designs, installs, maintains, and services networks that integrate voice, video, and data to reduce operating costs and increase productivity for schools, government agencies, and commercial businesses in New York and New England.Our Mission is to provide an excellent customer experience as we meet our clients' evolving business needs through comprehensive, industry-leading technology solutions delivered by a caring and talented team.
A Solutions Architect has the highest level of technical competence on the team in the Collaboration discipline. An individual contributor with team responsibilities for technical advocacy. Usually works across multiple projects at a time ensuring their work during the development phase of a project is technically sound. Develops technical solutions and pre-sales deliverables in partnership with sales to address client and prospect needs relative to the practice area. Delivers well defined business value to prospects and clients through the presales process and drives the highest possible level of Annese branded service.
- Point of technical escalation for Project Managers and other engineers.
- Help to standardize processes and procedures and follow same
- Be able to work independently and in a team environment managing a range of customers and technical situations.
- Identify customer needs and design detailed solutions to address those needs.
- Attend all service appointments on-time, for full duration, with focus on providing quality client service. Submit detailed records in a timely manner (time sheets, tickets, reports, etc).
- Proactive calendar management with the PMO.
- Meet with colleagues, managers and account managers regarding account status, ongoing issues and opportunities.
- Attend and participate in regularly scheduled team meetings.
- Available for on-call and emergency response as needed.
- Identify and escalate business and technical opportunities as appropriate.
- Professional Appearance as outlined in the Annese handbook.
- Off hour work and overnight travel may be required.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with customers, vendors and staff.
- Perform all responsibilities in alignment with the core values of Annese
- Follow Annese standardized processes and procedures for solution design and implementation.
- Cisco CCDP, CCNP, CCVP, CCIE is preferred.
- A minimum of five years experience in the implementation, design, and/or maintenance of converged networks utilizing Cisco products.
- Hands on knowledge and experience designing, configuring and maintaining of Cisco Unified Communications is preferred.
- Hands on knowledge and experience designing, configuring and maintaining of Cisco TelePresence is preferred.
- Can support advanced level router configurations and is well versed in Layer 2 & 3 switch configurations.
- Can utilize network diagnostic and discovery tools to aid in the pre-sales process
- Strong verbal and written communication, customer facing skills, and a can-do attitude are required.
- Excellent customer service and customer management skills.
- Strong technical leadership is required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position works in a typical field/office sales environment.
•Must be able to sit for long periods of time and travel frequently.
•Must be able to hear average or normal conversations in person and by phone.
•Must possess the visual acuity necessary to prepare or inspect documents and work for long periods of time on a personal computer.
In support of the Americans with Disabilities Act, this job description lists only those responsibilities and qualifications deemed essential to the position. Annese & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position can be located out of our White Plains, Clifton Park, Utica, Syracuse, Rochester or Buffalo, NY offices.