Content Marketing Intern
- Syracuse, NY
Annese, a ConvergeOne Company, is a Northeast technology solutions integrator with an above average Net Promoter Score and impressive partner portfolio featuring Cisco, NetApp, AWS, and HPE. Annese & Associates, Inc. was acquired by ConvergeOne in 2017 due to an impressive 47 years of expertise, relationships, and innovation in the IT space. Guided by our services methodology, Annese continually ranks on the Inc. 5000, SP500, and Tech Elite 250 lists, and is recognized as a four-time Best Company to Work for. Our company was built on making connections. Today, these connections extend beyond devices, networks, and borders; we connect people to people, and bring ideas to action.
At Annese, a ConvergeOne Company, we create content to educate, entertain, and engage with a focus on what’s new and next in the world of IT. We leverage a mix of traditional and inbound marketing techniques to create memorable experiences for our audiences, drive leads, and generate business.
A Content Marketing intern is a creative self-starter who is comfortable both taking initiative as well as working in collaboration. This individual is detail oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills. This individual has a general understanding of marketing elements and is eager to learn new tactics and apply knowledge gained in the classroom to the practices of a growing organization. This individual is comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously and possesses an understanding of professional workplace etiquette. This internship is a paid position. The internship will last a duration of approximately 12 weeks not to exceed 40 hours per week. (Ideal 9-4 p.m. with 30 min lunch), dependent on the individual’s schedule.
As a Content Marketing Intern, you will have the option of completing the HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification—a great addition to your resume!
- Brainstorm new content ideas to support Annese’s inbound marketing tactics
- Research and determine sources for content creation, both internally and externally
- Develop concise, well-polished copy that is consistent with our company’s tone and mission
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to foster brand awareness and engagement
- Conduct regular industry research to fuel content curation efforts
- Manage the social media editorial calendar and tailor content/tone to the appropriate channel
- Monitor social media activity for continued interaction and report on metrics of success Conduct interviews with employees to develop industry relevant content
- Write press releases and distribute through appropriate PR channels
- Develop and nurture ongoing PR contact lists through article pitching, social media engagement, and press release distribution
- Work on ad-hoc marketing functions including campaign support, event planning, advertising initiatives, and website/database maintenance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are mandatory.
- This position requires a solid grasp of mainstream social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- This role requires an understanding and familiarity of Microsoft Office. Graphics/Video program knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite and/or Premiere Pro is a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift or move items up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift or move items up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
In support of the Americans with Disabilities Act, this job description lists only those responsibilities and qualifications deemed essential to the position.
Annese, a ConvergeOne Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We look forward to receiving your application!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.