- Beaverton, OR, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Delivery Assurance
There is greatness in you, and here it can flourish. At Anitian, we believe information security is essential to growth, innovation, and prosperity. To achieve this vision, we are on a mission to build great security, leaders, programs, and automation.
Our team brings together years of experience in cloud security and compliance with many members having built products and companies from the ground up. Together, we’re committed to building a product that people love and a culture where people and teams can do great work.
Anitian is a trusted name in information security. We work with some of the largest and most respected brands in the world. Companies choose Anitian because they want to do security the right way.
COVID-19 Notice: During the pandemic, Anitian is conducting all interviews online with video conference technology. New employees are being onboarded virtually and provided the tools they need to begin employment working remote from home.
This position can remain fully remote or report to our office.
The Anitian Delivery organization is comprised of two closely related teams: Delivery Engineering and Delivery Advisory. In collaboration with Project Managers, the Delivery Team is responsible for guiding Anitian Subscribers through deployment, integration, application onboarding, documentation, and adherence to applicable compliance standards.
We are looking for an accomplished professional with expertise in managing teams responsible for client solutions engineering, advisory and project delivery. Our ideal candidate has hands-on experience working with clients to deliver solutions in a cloud environment and knowledge of security compliance standards such as FedRAMP and PCI.
Manage Delivery Program (20%)
- Develop and refine Anitian’s Delivery Engineering and Advisory Program
- Define, implement, and optimize engineering and advisory processes to ensure consistent quality of services, efficiency of delivery, and maximum profitability
- Define and refine Anitian’s techniques for client delivery and advisory services
- Translate and implement corporate goals and missions into tangible roadmap deliverables for the team
Team Management (50%)
- Develop, coach, mentor, and inspire team members to consistent success
- Manage client and internal projects within established expectations and budgets
- Ensure quality of deliverables and client engagements
- Manage goals, expectations, deadlines, and commitments among team members
- Establish and monitor key performance metrics to report to executive staff
Delivery Engineering and Advisory Activities (30%)
- Perform consulting/solutioning services on client engagement projects
- Lead discovery sessions for new clients
- Serve as a principal solutions consultant supporting Anitian Technical Program Managers on client engagement projects
- Support compliance and security advisors to deliver top quality for Anitian clients
- Hands-on support of deployment, integration and subscriber onboarding activities
- 3+ years experience in a client-facing information security, solutions engineering, or software development role
- 3+ years supervising or managing technical and/or advisory teams
- Experience with compliance frameworks such as FedRAMP, PCI, or DOD SRG is desirable
- Hands-on experience with AWS and/or Azure
- Experience working with Agile models for software project delivery
- Understanding of information security and risk management concepts
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to build and earn trust of co-workers and clients quickly
- Ability to analyze complex security, technology, and business issues quickly and provide insight into practical solutions
- A college degree (Bachelors or better)
- AWS and/or Azure Certifications
- Additional certifications, such as CISM, CISA, CRISC, SANS are beneficial
Benefits of this position include:
- Competitive compensation package, including stock options.
- Four weeks of PTO per year with rollover allowance.
- Eleven paid holidays.
- We offer competitive health benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA, EAP, life insurance and disability benefits.
- 401K retirement plan, up to 4% matching after 3 months of service.
- Professional development reimbursement program.
- Internet Subsidy
- Fully remote position, however this position can report to our Beaverton, Oregon HQ.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Recruiters, do not contact us about this job.