Customer Success Representative
- Beaverton, OR, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Administration
At Anitian we believe security can be a force for good. As such, we are on a mission to make security and compliance easy for all. We harness the power and scale of the cloud to empower developers with automated, accelerated, autonomous, and accommodating security technologies.
Anitian is a place where smart people get to be smart. When you join our team, you will enjoy a workplace of creative problem solvers who cherish intelligence, compassion, and boldness. You will also enjoy the immediate respect of industry peers, as Anitian is recognized as a thought leader in information security.
COVID-19 Notice: During the pandemic, Anitian is conducting all interviews online with video conference technology. New employees are being onboarded virtually and provided the tools they need to begin employment working remote from home.
This position can remain fully remote.
This role is responsible for managing and maintaining the relationship with Anitian's clients throughout their entire lifecycle, from the end of the sales cycle through the end of ongoing service. The Customer Success Representative (CSR) will have a vested interest in ensuring that the clients' needs find an Anitian solution quickly and successfully. This relies on strong customer handling skills coupled with sharp technical and security acumen to translate Anitian's security and cloud automation client needs into Anitian products and services.
The CSR will be tasked with maintaining current clients, keeping accurate correspondence records, meeting regularly with management, updating client details, developing customer service policies, and training junior client services team members.
Dedication to the needs of our clients will encourage client loyalty and enhance our organization’s growth through positive client-to-business engagement.
To ensure success in this role, the CSR should demonstrate excellent active listening and communication skills, confident and polished personal presentation, and be able to function in a high-pressure environment.
The Customer Success Representative should provide timely solutions to clients’ problems, build sustainable and continuous relationships with clients, show initiative and drive when dealing with client requests, and assist in developing marketing material and sales strategies.
- Ensure existing and new Anitian client engagements are successful
- Manage client requests, troubleshoot problems and identify improvements. Provide triage and delegation of client emergency and routine needs
- Support Anitian communication with clients to ensure strong service delivery and consistent message and experience.
- Inspire repeat-business from clients
- Participate in periodic client service meetings to ensure high client engagement
- Liaise with internal resources to ensure client needs are fulfilled
- Assist with customer service advisory board
- Develop surveys and capture client information
- Three years of customer success management or equivalent high-touch customer service engagement
- Experience working in the technical or security space
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills including translating client requests to multiple levels of recipient
- Excellent time and priority management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Reliable and self-motivated
- General business knowledge
- High service orientation
- Awareness of compliance structures such as PCI, NIST 800-53, FedRAMP, ISO27001 and conceptual familiarity with network, system, cloud, and security concepts preferred.
Education, Certifications and Training
- Business Degree or equivalent related experience
Benefits of this position include:
- Fully remote position (USA)
- Competitive compensation package
- Four weeks of PTO per year with rollover allowance
- Eleven paid holidays
- We offer multiple medical and dental packages, as well as, vision, FSA, EAP, and employer-paid life insurance and disability benefits.
- 401K retirement plan, up to 4% matching after a year of service
- Educational / professional development reimbursement program
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check and reference check before being hired.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Sponsorship for work visas are not available for this position
- Recruiters, do not contact us about this job