Senior Account Executive (Cloud Security Sales)
- Washington, DC, USA
At Anitian we believe security can be a force for good. As such, we are on a mission to make security and compliance easy for all. We harness the power and scale of the cloud to empower developers with automated, accelerated, autonomous, and accommodating security technologies.
Anitian is a place where smart people get to be smart. When you join our team, you will enjoy a workplace of creative problem solvers who cherish intelligence, compassion, and boldness. You will also enjoy the immediate respect of industry peers, as Anitian is recognized as a thought leader in information security.
Anitian is expanding and is adding experienced account executives to our Anitian Compliance Automation division. Anitian offers automated compliance solutions and is a Security AWS partner.
We are currently searching for a new Senior Account Executive with strong connections to the Washington, D.C. area. This is a remote position.
Our ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit with expert skills at networking and building high-trust relationships. The income potential with this position is virtually unlimited. A background in SaaS or cloud sales is a must for consideration.
- Learn the product and services Anitian offers and be able to discuss them in detail with prospective clients
- Network and build sustainable, high-value relationships with decision-makers
- Track all sales activity in our Salesforce CRM
- Execute the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
- While this is a largely a hunting role, the successful candidate may be required to manage existing accounts; namely those which are closed by you as the candidate
- Pro-actively network and sell to multiple contacts within an organization, including c-level executives
- Develop customer relationships by way of a consultative sales approach; an approach that provides for the highest level of service
- Must have a proven ability to ask appropriate open-ended questions to qualify and build trust with potential clients
- Present solutions and work with customers to tailor those solutions to their needs
- Must have a proven ability to overcome objections and differentiate Anitian Compliance Automation
- Must be able to participate in regional marketing events
- Network with peers by way of attending community and industry meetings to network with peers
- At least 10 years of IT sales experience preferably in the area of (a) cybersecurity or compliance, (b) SaaS and/or cloud services, and (c) AWS solutions sales
- Demonstrated success teaming with Federal Integrators and Services Providers
- Relationships with AWS Territory Account Managers and Account Executives
- Demonstrated success representing a net-new technology to the market
- Proven track record of success selling to C-level executives (ie CIO, CTO, CISO)
- Excellent communication, networking, and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and personal commitment to results
- Deep understanding of sales fundamentals such as prospecting, qualification, and building and maintaining a sales pipeline
- Proven enterprise selling experience success having closed 6, 7 and 8-figure deal sizes
- Expert negotiation and diplomacy skills
- Experience with Salesforce and Microsoft Office tools (i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Must be resourceful and self-motivated with an ability to work autonomously
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of the MEDDIC Miller-Heiman, On-target Selling or Sandler Selling methodologies is preferred
- This is a remote position based in the Washington, DC area.
- Relocation reimbursement is not available
- Competitive compensation package includes base salary, commissions, and bonuses
- Four weeks of PTO per year, with rollover allowance
- Eleven paid holidays
- Generous benefit package includes 100% paid health care premium and vision for the employee and dental benefits
- 401K retirement plan, up to 4% matching after a year, and profit sharing
- Employer paid Life insurance, Long term and Short Term Disability
- Travel is involved as needed. A rough estimate is 25-40% travel per week.
- Educational / professional development reimbursement program
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check and reference check before being hired.
- Sponsorship for work visas are not available for this position.
- Recruiters, do not contact us about this job