Senior Security Solutions Architect
- Portland, OR, USA
At Anitian we believe security can be a force for good. As such, we are on a mission to make security and compliance easy for all. We harness the power and scale of the cloud to empower developers with automated, accelerated, autonomous, and accommodating security technologies.
Anitian is a place where smart people get to be smart. When you join our team, you will enjoy a workplace of creative problem solvers who cherish intelligence, compassion, and boldness. You will also enjoy the immediate respect of industry peers, as Anitian is recognized as a thought leader in information security.
Our Senior Security Solutions Architect is responsible for actively driving and managing the evaluation and prospecting stages of the sales process. This position collaborates with account executives as a subject matter expert for the services Anitian offers.
The ideal candidate will be able to clearly articulate complex information security and compliance concepts to both business and technical prospects. This includes asking open-ended questions, gathering requirements, analyzing client need, crafting solutions, and explaining Anitian's value proposition to clients. We prefer candidates who have a background with some hands-on technical responsibilities but are also able to quickly and effectively build high-trust relationships with people of all personality types.
- Build high-trust relationships with a diverse array of customers
- Actively network and identify opportunities for Anitian
- Listen to clients and assess their needs
- Ask appropriate, open-ended questions to incite conversation and gather intelligence
- Deliver clear value propositions
- Interpret client’s needs and translate them into solutions
- Collaborate with account executives to generate proposals
- Conduct technical presentations to clients
- Collaborate with multiple teams within the company to help define Anitian's products and services
- Collaborate with leadership to design, optimize, and augment service and product offerings
- Provide training and content for sales team
- Participate in the information security community and promote Anitian’s message
- Contribute to Anitian’s blog and other marketing materials
- Attend trade shows and conferences
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Sales Engineer role in SaaS / cloud cyber security.
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral) including experience responding to RFPs
- Ability to communicate the solution value
- Strong presentation and demo skills
- Experience collaborating with partners.
- Experience working in the AWS cloud infrastructure
- Strong understanding of DevOps principles
- Cyber Security / Compliance industry experience with information security concepts, practices, and technologies
- Strong working knowledge of PCI, NIST, ISO, HIPAA, FedRAMP and other compliance or security frameworks
- Ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced, team environment while managing multiple competing priorities
- 12+ years experience in a technical sales role, with a preference on consulting or services sales
- Demonstrated success with federal government agencies and SI
- We prefer candidates with a background that includes hands-on technology experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit, intellectual curiosity and a passion for learning
- Experience with SalesForce is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or related a plus).
- CISSP certification or similar
- This position is based in the Portland, OR area
- Remote work may be considered for this position
- Relocation reimbursement is not available
- Competitive compensation package including salary and incentives
- Four weeks of PTO with rollover allowance
- Nine paid holidays
- Generous benefit package includes 100% paid health care premium and vision for the employee and dental benefits
- 401K retirement plan, up to 4% matching after a year, and profit sharing
- Travel is involved as needed. A rough estimate is 25-40% travel per week.
- Educational / professional development reimbursement program
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check, reference check and drug test before being hired.
- Sponsorship for work visas not available for this position
- Recruiters, do not contact us about this job