Technical Program Manager
- Portland, OR, USA
At Anitian we believe security can be a force for good. As such, we are on a mission to make security and compliance easy for all. We harness the power and scale of the cloud to empower developers with automated, accelerated, autonomous, and accommodating security technologies.
Anitian is a place where smart people get to be smart. When you join our team, you will enjoy a workplace of creative problem solvers who cherish intelligence, compassion, and boldness. You will also enjoy the immediate respect of industry peers, as Anitian is recognized as a thought leader in information security.
In this role, you will provide project management and program oversight for the development and enhancement of the Anitian Cloud Automation suite of products. You will manage project tasks, set deadlines, and hold team members accountable. You will maintain product roadmaps, artifacts, and communication for the Engineering and Security Operations teams. Ideally, you have experience in managing complex software development projects with deployment in AWS, for the delivery of new products and customer facing services.
Project Management – 75%
- Track deliverables, milestones, deadlines
- Coordinate project logistics, details, and contracts
- Interface and manage communication with customer project contacts
- Establish reporting and communications with stakeholders
- Establish, maintain, and manage product road maps in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Support leadership in defining product capabilities
- Manage product development and implementation
- Identify product risks, unknowns, and define and drive resolution plans
- Manage and maintain project information, including feature definition and scope
- Facilitate regular stand up meetings project reviews.
- Participate in individual standups
Program Administration - 25%
- Design, implement, manage, and optimize software development project management tools, such as JIRA
- Maintain program documentation using tools such as Confluence
- Work closely with developers/DevOps team to drive project planning and execution
- Ensure projects are well-planned, executed efficiently, and delivered with high quality
- 2+ years in a project or product management role, preferably in cloud services
- Experience with Security and/or Compliance project a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Familiarity with full SDLC, including best practices
- Knowledgeable practitioner of Agile methodology
- Deep understanding of DevOps practices, including CI/CD
- Cloud integration expertise, particularly with AWS
- Ability to prioritize tasks and hold team members accountable
- Excellent organizational and management skills
- Outstanding communication abilities, written and verbal
- Diplomacy skills, able to encourage and inspire a diverse group of people
- Knowledge of information security principles
- Familiarity with MS Office and various business software (e.g. ERP, CRM)
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and personal commitment to results
- Ability to be productive and successful without close supervision
Education, Certifications and Training
- Four-year degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) preferred
- Training in Agile methodology (certified Scrum Master a plus, but not required)
- This position is based in Portland, OR.
- Relocation reimbursement is not available for this position.
- Competitive compensation package
- Four weeks of PTO per year
- Nine paid holidays
- Generous benefit package includes 100% paid health care premium and vision for the employee and dental benefits
- 401K retirement plan, up to 4% matching after a year, and profit sharing
- Educational / professional development reimbursement program
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check, reference check and drug test before being hired.
- Sponsorship for work visas not available for this position
- Recruiters, do not contact us about this job