DevOps Engineer (Cloud Automation Engineering)
- Portland, OR, USA
At Anitian we believe security can serve the greater good. As such, we are on a mission to make security and compliance easy for all. Our Sherlock platform uses the power and scale of the cloud to deliver security and compliance solutions quickly. Our platform is backed with a 24 x 7 security operations team and world-class professional services.
When you join Anitian, you will experience the immediate respect of peers, due to our reputation as a company of excellence and thought-leadership. We cherish ingenuity, intelligence, and boldness. We are problem solvers. Come join us and our call to make security a force for good.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We need an accomplished software engineer to help mature and develop our managed security practice at Anitian.
Our ideal candidate will have a strong background in software engineering specifically in AWS environments.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
You will be building cutting-edge security automation and orchestration products for deployment in the AWS cloud. You will also be working alongside our security operations to optimize products for rapid deployment. The job will involve a mostly devops work. However, you will also be able to work with clients on optimizations and customizations.
- Develop, test, deploy, and optimize security solutions
- Develop and configure Test Automation solutions
- Configuration and management of AWS services including but not limited to EC2, S3, Cloudfront, RDS, Route 53, IAM, Cloudtrail, and more
- Provisioning automation using CI/CD and IaC tools
- Configuration management automation using Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.
- Automate the deployment, configuration, and management of complex cloud environments
- Work with MSSP analysts to troubleshoot and analyze incidents
- 2+ years working with CI/CD toolkits
- 2+ year test automation development
- 2+ years working in AWS architecture, configuration, and management
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
- Experience with shell scripting and interpreted languages such as Ruby or Python
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, etc
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Deep knowledge of Linux distros: deployment, management, and security
- SQL DB configuration and management - especially PostgreSQL and MySQL running on AWS RDS
- Understanding of security data and controls
- Strong understanding of DevOps and Agile methodologies
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work directly with clients, troubleshoot issues, and work toward a solution
- Experience with Splunk or any other SIEM product
- Familiarity with additional AWS services (Lambda, ECR, Fargate, SSM, etc…)
- Experience with GitLab, Jenkins, or the Atlassian stack
- This position is based in Portland, OR. Remote work may be considered.
- Relocation reimbursement is not available for this position.
- Sponsorship for work visas are not available for this position.
- Competitive compensation package
- Four weeks of PTO per year and nine paid holidays
- Generous benefit package includes 100% employer paid health care coverage, as well as vision and dental benefits
- 401K retirement plan and profit sharing.
- Candidates must pass a criminal background check, reference check and drug test before being hired
- Recruiters, do not contact us about this job