PHP Developer-Mean Stack Developer
- Salcon Ras Vilas, D-1, District Center,Saket, New Delhi, New Delhi
With over 40 years of experience and more than 100 satisfied customers , Anika International Pvt. Ltd. is one of India’s leading and most trusted indenting houses that combines strategic strength, technical expertise and motivated people to serve the needs of its domestic and global clients. Anika’s inherent capabilities and intellectual expertise enhanced by deep market knowledge, geographic presence, analytical rigor, and hands-on, collaborative approach bring distinct advantages to its client.
In each of our businesses we partner only with the best and represent global leaders in India. These Principals help bring to India world renowned products, best practices and time tested business processes. Anika’s 100+ professionals help our Principals in distribution, technical support, import export services and sales & marketing of their products in the domestic Indian market. We help our clients recognise and seize the most attractive opportunities in the Indian market.
Please note below JD for MEAN stack developer.
1. Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (Such as Express, StrongLoop, SailsJS, etc).
3. Basic understanding of front-end Languages. Like html css bootstrap.
5. Should have working exp in databases like MySQL, MongoDB
7. Experience with source version control systems (GIT or BitBucket).
8. Understanding Web accessibility and security compliance.
9. Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
10. Knowledge of Testing framework such as Jest, Jasmine, Mocha, chai, etc.
2. Develop and manage highly trafficked, highly scalable web properties with PHP 5/7 using CakePHP framework, mysql, Experience with Angular, HTML CSS.
3. Understand the specifications to define system requirements.
4. Collaborate and communicate project updates and progress to team members and clients.
5. Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document and deploy changes to the system.
And Should have worked with startup.
All r information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.