Talent Acquisition Technology Specialist
- Carlton House Terrace, St. James's, London SW1Y, UK
We are embarking on a Talent Acquisition (TA) transformation journey which will completely transform how we hire and onboard talent at both Anglo American and De Beers globally; the Talent Acquisition Technology Specialist is your opportunity to be at the forefront of the technical solution and identify concepts that deliver and improve the way in which we do this.
You want to challenge the status quo. That’s why we want you.
Mining may be a centuries-old activity, but at Anglo American we are pushing the boundaries to make positive change towards truly modern, safe and productive mines.
Guided by our purpose and our values, we enable both high performance and purposeful action as we aim to “re-imagine mining to improve people’s lives", delivering the metals and minerals that make modern life possible – from mobile phones to medicines.
How do we do this? By questioning the way things have always been done and actively developing solutions to find new ways of working. Our innovation-led approach to sustainable mining – FutureSmart Mining TM – applies novel thinking and technological advances to address mining’s major challenges. Digital technology, such as spatial data visualisation, geographic information systems, artificial intelligence and automated drones, is transforming the way we work, helping us to lead an industry shift towards greater safety, efficiency and enhanced sustainability.
Here’s an exciting opportunity to join us.
Our HR team is responsible for creating a sustainable competitive advantage for Anglo American by building a capable and engaged workforce within a culture that fosters safety, inclusion, innovation and performance. With people at the heart of our business, our global Talent Acquisition team is reimagining resourcing - to source, recruit and onboard the most talented people in the industry.
You will lead in defining and delivering a strategic approach to our technology providers across TA, and deliver the recruiting solutions that will transform how Anglo American and De Beers engages, attracts and provides talent to the business using our new application tracking system as its backbone.
- Implement the global TA technology roadmap and leading and managing the rollout across the recruiting organization in collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Thinking beyond today, provide global thought leadership and strategically identify technology to support Anglo American and De Beers future requirements for hiring talent
- Identifies and acts on possible system enhancements or new technology that improve productivity, increase service, and/or reduce costs
- Responding to an agile and constantly evolving global environment
- Develops a deep understanding of all HRIS systems utilized by the organization and administer to ongoing needs including new feature implementation, troubleshooting, system adoption, and governance.
This role is in the Group People & Organisation Department at a Band 6 level reporting to the Talent Acquisition Process and Performance Principal.
- SmartRecruiters system expertise would be advantageous, or demonstrable experience using another market leading ATS is essential
- Experience working with global organisations providing technical ATS solutions
- An understanding of Technology integration
- Stakeholder management experience
- Experience delivering technology training to audiences of different technical abilities
- Experience working with global organisations providing Talent Acquisition technology solutions
What we offer
When you join Anglo American, you can expect to enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package. But more than this, you’ll find yourself in an environment where the opportunities for learning and growth are second to none. From technical training to leadership programmes, we bring out the best in our people. There are plenty of opportunities to move onwards and upwards too. We’re a large, successful multinational company – and we’re still growing all the time.
Who we are
We aim to lead the industry by pursuing ever safer and more responsible ways of working, demonstrating integrity and showing care and respect for people and the planet. That means we are constantly seeking new opportunities to mine and process our products sustainably, using less water, less energy and more precise extraction technologies. As the custodians of coal and other precious natural resources – diamonds (through De Beers), copper, platinum and other precious metals, iron ore and nickel – our extraordinary teams work safely and collaboratively, with the utmost consideration for local communities, our customers and the world at large.
How we are committed to your safety
Nothing is more important to us than ensuring you return home safely after a day’s work. To make that happen, we have the most rigorous safety standards in the industry. Not only that, we’re also continually investing in new technologies – from drones to data analytics – that are helping to make mining safer.
Inclusion and Diversity
Anglo American is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace where we value and respect every colleague for who they are and provide equality of opportunity so that everyone can fulfil their potential.
Rewards & Benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Amazing opportunities for learning and growth - from technical training to leadership programs, we bring out the best in people
- We’re a large, successful multinational company and there are plenty of opportunities to move onward and upwards too.
- Free breakfast & lunch, coffee & office snacks
- Generous pension plans
- Subsidised gym memberships
How to apply
To apply for this role, please complete our online application form. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process. The advert closing date is 17th January 2020.