Senior Business Systems Analyst
- 200 I St SW, Washington, DC 20024, USA
Anglin Consulting Group is a fast-growing professional service firm that partners with private organizations and government agencies. We help our clients augment their existing in-house capabilities and deliver expert counsel to keep them efficient and relevant in today’s dynamic marketplace. Our team delivers flexible support programs designed to drive measurable results in a broad range of areas. These include management consulting, financial & business Solutions, translation and interpretation. Based in Washington, DC, Anglin Consulting Group is an 8(a), economically disadvantaged woman-owned, service-disabled-owned and HUBZone small business.
A career at Anglin Consulting Group means you’re able to put your expertise, credentials, and talents to great use within prominent public and private establishments while also enjoying the excitement in working with a variety of organizations simultaneously. Contribute independently and collaboratively alongside our amazing team of doers and thinkers. At Anglin Consulting Group, we’re continually striving to take client organizations one step further. Anglin Consulting Group is small enough to offer a family atmosphere yet large enough to deliver a highly competitive compensation package. We hire and retain the best in the industry, offering exceptional benefits that protect the well-being of our employees, their spouses and domestic partners, and their families.
Anglin Consulting Group maintains a corporate commitment to attract and retain high quality personnel. By growing our company one employee at a time, recruiting the best and the brightest is vital to our continued success. We strive to provide a well-trained work force for every engagement.
Senior Business Systems Analyst position located in Washington, DC to support our client. the ideal candidate will formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operation time, and form of desired results. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirements specifications.
Provides consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist of most phases of systems analysis, while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
Solves business problems, defining business architecture, process optimization, business rules, business cases, business requirements, organizational change (communications), and UAT.
Understand and document current business procedures and identify areas for improvement. Provide hands on business process requirements analysis in support of Hyperion Financial Management Suite and related application.
In collaboration with internal departments and external resources, plans, designs and implements financial systems solutions. A thorough understanding of the current state of the organization is necessary prior to recommending changes related to implementing a new business solution. Under general supervision, formulate and define system scope and objectives through research; as well as, demonstrate expertise with the Hyperion Financial Management suite.
The minimum qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability necessary for an individual to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable amounts of training are provided.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience
- 16+ yrs BA experience
- 16+ yrs Software Development Lifecycle experience
- 16+ yrs requirements gathering and documentation
- 16+ yrs MS Office/PowerPoint experience
- 5+ yrs Hands-on experience implementing Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) Suite in Public Sector
- 5+ yrs Hands-on experience in developing and documenting operational and processes, functions, and procedures involving Hyperion
- 5+ yrs Hands-on experience leading end-to-end implementation of new requirements, process changes and improvements requested by Stakeholders / business
- 5+ yrs Experience providing go-live, continuous improvement and Business support and proactively engage with Planning functions to facilitate Business requirements
- 5+ yrs Hands-on experience in application configuration, governance and strategy as well as the implementation of Business change requests
- 5+ yrs Experience in the design and development of a Smart View Template Framework
- 5+ yrs Experience with Public Sector Budgeting
- 10+ Yrs Detailed analytical abilities
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
Additional information Have a question you’d like to ask? Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/AnglinConsulting. Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AnglinCG.
To all recruitment agencies: Anglin Consulting Group does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Anglin Consulting Group’s employees or any other company location. Anglin Consulting Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
Anglin Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status