- Washington, DC, USA
Anchorage Consultants is an executive placement firm located right outside of Washington, DC. Our model is based on a dual approach of utilizing our vast personal networks and technological savvy to locate and place top flight professionals in the public and private sectors. We employ a results based methodology to find the right people for the right positions.
We are currently seeking a Legal Secretary to support 2 attorneys in a busy Washington, DC firm. Qualified candidates should have at least 2-3 years of litigation and legal secretary experience.
- Become an integral part of the attorneys' busy litigation practice
- Manage and maintain attorneys’ schedule and calendars
- Make travel arrangements and maintain itineraries
- Accurately submit expense reports for domestic and international travel
- Assist attorneys with marketing initiatives (research, production, etc.)
- Organize and maintain client files
- Execute administrative requests
- Other duties as assigned by supervisors
Ideal candidates should meet the following qualifications:
- 2-3 years of litigation plus legal secretary experience
- Outstanding organizational, administrative, and communication (oral and written) skills;
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and self-motivation
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, efficiently multi-task and produce a high-end work product in a fast-paced environment;
- Team-oriented and professional mindset/demeanor;
- Four-year undergraduate degree strongly preferred; and
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
Non-exempt; Commensurate upon experience (up to $58k).
Benefits include healthcare, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, a 401k and profit sharing plan, monthly transportation allowance, and more!