- Washington, DC, USA
Anchorage Consultants is an executive placement firm located right outside of Washington, DC. Our model is based on a dual approach of utilizing our vast personal networks and technological savvy to locate and place top flight professionals in the public and private sectors. We employ a results based methodology to find the right people for the right positions.
We are currently seeking three (3) Legal Secretaries to support attorneys in various practices in our Washington, DC office. Qualified candidates should have at least 2-3 years of litigation and legal secretary experience.
- Become an integral part of the attorneys' busy litigation practice
- Manage and maintain attorneys’ schedule and calendars
- Make travel arrangements and maintain itineraries
- Accurately submit expense reports for domestic and international travel
- Assist attorneys with marketing initiatives (research, production, etc.)
- Organize and maintain client files
- Execute administrative requests
- Other duties as assigned by supervisors
Ideal candidates should meet the following qualifications:
- 2-3 years of litigation and legal secretary experience
- Outstanding organizational, administrative, and communication (oral and written) skills;
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and self-motivation
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, efficiently multi-task and produce a high-end work product in a fast-paced environment;
- Team-oriented and professional mindset/demeanor;
- Four-year undergraduate degree strongly preferred; and
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
Non-exempt; Commensurate upon experience (up to $58k).
Benefits include healthcare, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, a 401k and profit sharing plan, monthly transportation allowance, and more!