- Washington, DC, USA
Anchorage Consultants is an executive placement firm located right outside of Washington, DC. Our model is based on a dual approach of utilizing our vast personal networks and technological savvy to locate and place top flight professionals in the public and private sectors. We employ a results based methodology to find the right people for the right positions.
New boutique firm is seeking Sr Litigation Paralegal to monitor filings of trade-related actions in the U.S. agencies and abroad. In addition, will perform document review for Import, Export and FCPA investigations and monitor International Trade Commissions public dockets, as well as, US Trade Website, Federal Registration Notices, Federal Circuit and Slip Opinions.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Strong paralegal litigation experience, preferably with filing with the Department of Commerce.
- Will train the right candidate if they don't possess.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university is required. A paralegal certificate is preferred.
- Attorneys welcome to apply.
Salary: Up to $110k - $125k w Juris Doctorate
Full benefits. Telecommute options after 3 months.